Ghost Recon.net Forums

I saw one, is this the one with the gun that picks stuff up and the person throws the barrel, and then hides in a building and blocks the door? Cause if it is, then I had to be given the kiss of life after that, that HAVOK engine oh my, the bullets were coming in through one of those blinds you see on windows in libraries, and they were all jumping away from the window as they were hit, like a cat flap going up and down. It was impressive. And when a car explodes it blast away from things. And then there was the swinging girder, oh my oh my, it was impressive.

I saw one, is this the one with the gun that picks stuff up and the person throws the barrel, and then hides in a building and blocks the door?

Yes that clip is in the movie, very impressive stuff.

Redstorm if your reading, you need to send in the Ghosts and pull out Rocky. It's obvious he's been kidnapped and brainwashed. "They" made him think HL2 is a real game. When we all know there is no such thing.

:P

neat vid btw

Edited by Zantar45
I have transfered files of that size to Rocky via broadband before. Quit yer moaning. ;)

You wanna come over here and have a play with my 56k which connects at more like 46.6kbs.!!!

:angry: file planet sucks... 30 minute wait  :angry:

FP rocks! :thumbsup:

Not only did I not have to queue, but the download speed maxed out my newly upgraded broadband at 90Kb/sec!

:notworthy: Fileplanet :notworthy:

If HL2 is better than HL then I defeinately gonna get it....whenever it comes out - still "TBA" on all the release dates lists.

I hope HL2 is gonna alot better than Doom 3!

Let the HL2 vs Doom 3 wars commence.... :shifty:

HOLY FREAKIN MOLY !!!!

MY GOD.

That engine looks utterly astounding. The kind of technological step forward that incites me to go out and sell my backside down the Clyde...just to get cash for a topline GPU.

My goodness.

FOR ANYONE WITH BROADBAND - DOWNLOAD THIS.

Good heads up Rocky.

Woah...what a cracker this looks to be.

I'm off down the Clyde....

...I may be some time.

:santa:

Not only did I not have to queue, but the download speed maxed out my newly upgraded broadband at 90Kb/sec!

ahhh...1Mb now?

Not quite, Blueyonder gave every customer a 50% increase in download speeds, so my 512 service jumped to 750, which equates to 90Kb/sec real money :thumbsup:

HOLY DOUBLE FREAKIN MOLY

This is ... just unbelieveble.

What specs do you need to keep this thing running?

A Pentium 6 and a couple of terrabytes of RAM?

What can you say besides go download it and see it for yourself

ahhh...1Mb now?

Not quite, Blueyonder gave every customer a 50% increase in download speeds, so my 512 service jumped to 750, which equates to 90Kb/sec real money :thumbsup:

Mines coming soon! :rocky:

What specs do you need to keep this thing running?

A Pentium 6 and a couple of terrabytes of RAM?

In theory, from early reports, HL2 will run on a P3-500 with a Voodoo3 and DX7.

It won't look quite as good as the video, mind you, but Valve has spent a vast amount of resources and time ensuring that the game's scalability is through the roof.

You'll want a P4 3ghz or Athlon 64 with an FX5900 or up to really savour the game's details, but you should be able to get half decent framerates out of two or three year old hardware.