I Wish this was GR2

Too bad that the devs of BF2 are keeping the run and gun style of the first game.

http://www.games-fusion.net/images/bf2.jpg

I might be wrong, but I think that GR2 will have a hard time competing with this graphically wise.

RSE has never been known to be on the forefront of graphics programming, sure, GR1 looked really good, but underneath it all it wasn't really advanced.

Another reason for me believing this is because of the xbox/pc codevelopment, the xbox uses dx7.1, on the PC we're up to dx9.0c, with amazing shaders with excellent backwards compability.

But I'll guess that we'll se in week or two...

:)

if you look closley, the support gunner is strangley attracted to the light :ph34r:

He must of got stung by a bee to, cause the bottom of his left arm is swollen big time! :lol:

I might be wrong, but I think that GR2 will have a hard time competing with this graphically wise.

RSE has never been known to be on the forefront of graphics programming, sure, GR1 looked really good, but underneath it all it wasn't really advanced.

You're wrong there, 3 years later GR doesn't look that great, but when it came out it was way ahead of every other game.

Read my post, "RSE has never been known to be on the forefront of graphics programming" And they never have...

The games has looked good yes, but when was the last time you heard anything about ubisoft selling the RSE rendering engines to other developers, like valve and ID software are doing?

That's what I'm mean about not being able to compete with other games coming out now, RSE programs their engines to render ghost recon as good as it can, but they're not trying to simulate a real world to put their game in.

Read my post, "RSE has never been known to be on the forefront of graphics programming" And they never have...

The games has looked good yes, but when was the last time you heard anything about ubisoft selling the RSE rendering engines to other developers, like valve and ID software are doing?

That's what I'm mean about not being able to compete with other games coming out now, RSE programs their engines to render ghost recon as good as it can, but they're not trying to simulate a real world to put their game in.

That because RSE doesn't make engines, they make games. Companies like Epic make engines, like the Unreal engine, its not a game its just an engine. Developers will then license the engine to make their own game. RSE make their engine and game together, not as individual parts, they are together.