Hackers suck......

Sad...sad little men with no lives..........probably never made it with a lady.......cant pee straight and only play Halflife/Quake and anything that involves mindless run and gun.............

Have pity on these poor pitifull specimens..............

Sad...sad little men with no live

No true man, or human being for that matter, would do something this sh!t-headed. <_<:angry: Where's my "Incredibly Focking Angry" Smiley?

I'm gonna go work on those missions now.. we all need something to take out our anger... GGRRRR!

Speaking of hackers i remember this one CS LAN party i went to a while back (i still play CS my jerk off friend stole my GR i must kill heem!!!) anyways this one dude was "pwning" and then he got one too many headshots thru the doors ( you can shoot thru doors in cS for u non csers but its rare to get any kills) and turns out he was hacking, now if this were my LAN i would make him leave and shout many derelict and nasty phrases at him and prolly egg his car later on bu my friend aint that nice, he put the hacker into a head lock and took him out on the front lawn and slammed him down on the ground and started kiking the bejesus out of him then took his computer and busted it up and stole parts (thats how come i got an Athlon 1.2 and not the 933 ne more :) ) what im suprised is the hacker DIDNT press any charges or even contact the authorities.. perhaps he learned his lesson? :sheep:

Hackers are equal to Terrorists. I agree, I've read many accounts of different hacker attacks like a Denial of Service attack on this one website. Really bad, you don't want it to happen on your site. Hopefully, Open Source website software will keep hackers at bay cause the security loopholes are patched quickly. :)

Here's my take on a hacker...

Anyone who sends a virus, DoS' a server (just sending lots of server request and flooding the server from lots of pcs (see trojan)), Wall Hacks in CS (it's a program that exploits loopholes), or uses a backdoor program (ala trojan) is either some peon who got it and is having fun using the program to do bad things or is a scripter/programmer who actually wrote a program, based on known loopholes and limitations to cause something to happen.

A hacker, imo, is someone, whom without prior help (victim doesnt have a trojan/backdoor), finds a way forcefully into a system and starts doing as he wishes. Such as what happened to this server and perhaps locogamer.

To do this, a hacker has to be quite talented and know how protocols on a computer work and have a lot of experiance, which is quite amazing. These guys that use that knowledge for good are the ones making high-end firewalls for corporations and trying to protect servers of various governments. If used for bad, however, it is quite devestating and truly sad. But still, these guys are talented, but more hackers are 'good' rather than 'bad'.

So, next time you get a trojan, virus, or someone cheats in an online game, chances are it wasn't a hacker, just a bad chance at running, effectively, a nasty program.

Need to clear this up since the terminology is wrong. A hacker is not a problem maker. They explore a system for information and learning about how a system works. I think the term you are looking for is a "cracker" They are the malicious ones who hack 1st then destroy, deface and cause mayhem. The reason the hacker gets the bad name is all do to the media screwing it up and the general public listening to it. I rate crackers right there with cheaters, they need a life. I'm a computer tech and have to cover alot of security issues, patches and firewalls so i am well familiar with the terms. Btw are you considered a hacker if you forgot your password to your 2000 server and use a brute force and nthash reader to recover it? The correct term is yes...but you are not a cracker as you were not damaging a system.

True, there are good and bad hackers but lets not philosophy. We know what kind of hacker we are talking about. (Loco Dictionary Definition Of The Hacker Type Of This Discutssion) A sorry slab of crap, one who is so pathetic, he needs to hind behind a computer, one who's every breath of our air on this planet is a waste of good air, the brown ring left in a toilet after a month of neglect, one who's grave is emty, and the lucky term for a hacker is, one who doesn't live next to me. :devil:

Loco, AKA (LocoGamer).

Edited by Loco

Hey lets not the actions of one loser make us forget that "hackers" are just people who have the knowledge and the skill. There are good hackers too. We will insult them until the day arrives when we need them. And then they will be our best "friends".

When the cyber war finally hits U.S. shores it will be good hackers that would have to fight against any terrorist hackers.

The reality is that there are all different kinds of hackers out there now.