Which NATO SF units do you like?

Chems

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah thats more like it, pick 10, each, and dont abreviate, i dont know what they are!

Good replies so far and dont pick avey up on history, he is a history ledgened remember, dont f with him hes got ASs!

all the SF Units from these 3 countries

USA, BRITS, AUSSIES,

thats all we need.

Australia's not part of NATO mate.

Brit's well SBS/ SAS- could also add Pathfinders, Commachio, Royal Marines. And a few others here and there.

US SF- well

Navy SF units, USMC SF units, USAF SF units, Army SF units. There are a lot of them....

I.e.

Link

Edited by Gordo_Viper

French Foreign Legionnaires from 2 REP
Boy the french cant win a war without somebody helping them

Silly ######, ever hear of Lafayette?

2eme REP would eat you for lunch,

I'd pay money to see that

Go tell a Legionnaire (especially from the 2 REP - the paratroopers of the Foreign Legion) what you think of them mate

I'll give you about two seconds before you hit the floor..

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Legion, and the 2 REP in particular, I strongly recommned reading The Paratroopers of the French Foreign Legion: From Vietnam to Bosnia

:)

Edited by tyovan4

Please some one have an imagination and stop saying SAS and US SF, if anyone does again im just going to ignore the post, stop been such boring patriots. Varity is the spice of life!

And it doesnt have to be NATO, thanks to those who are thinking of intresting units, sounds to me like the Germans, Aussies, And Italians are quite liked, still need a few more.

French Foreign Legionnaires from 2 REP
Boy the french cant win a war without somebody helping them

Silly ######, ever hear of Lafayette?

2eme REP would eat you for lunch,

I'd pay money to see that

Go tell a Legionnaire (especially from the 2 REP - the paratroopers of the Foreign Legion) what you think of them mate

I'll give you about two seconds before you hit the floor..

If anyone is interested in learning more about the Legion, and the 2 REP in particular, I strongly recommned reading The Paratroopers of the French Foreign Legion: From Vietnam to Bosnia

:)

I still say they're just wana-bes

ever heard of that bloke, crap cant remeber his name now......short guy, white wig...no,tsk tsk just cant get it....

Oh wait NAPOLEAN BONAPARTE

You know that guy that owned most of Europe and Nth Africa for a while there?

The guy that came [  ] that close, [  ] that close.... to conquering england??

Oh yeah, he was french too.

You mean the arrogant French Emporer who had no idea about naval logistics? Its quite hard to come close to taking Britain without even getting any boats in the water. :rolleyes:

Thank you avey for proving my point that the french cant fight :rocky:

I still say they're just wana-bes

So, I guess the Paras, Gurkhas, Fallschirmjaeger, and JTF-2 are wanna-be's as well??

How about you just come out and say what you think : that is, America is the best and any unit not part of the American order of battle is useless..

<_<

Just because you disagee with the politics of a nation's leaders - don't disrespect the soldiers of that nation. :angry:

well ill wait for them  :rocky:

and i did say all the sf units from these countries.

pssssst, to be in the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation, you kinda have to be in the North Atlantic kinda area, know what i mean? Dont mean to be picky, but australia isnt, and probably will never be...

Ok, ive got a list:

UK: SAS SBS.

US: 1st SFOD

Austrlia: RAR

Italy: COM.SUB.IN

Canada: JTF-2

Polish: GROM

France: Foreign Legionnaires from 2 REP

German: GSG9

Israel: Sayeret Matkal

Russia: Spetznaz

But the US is the most un defined, choose two units that youd most like to play as from the US to only, and do you like the choices?

So, I guess the Paras, Gurkhas, Fallschirmjaeger, and JTF-2 are wanna-be's as well??

How about you just come out and say what you think : that is, America is the best and any unit not part of the American order of battle is useless..

I have resect for any nations SF unit that can fight and win

Just because you disagee with the politics of a nation's leaders - don't disrespect the soldiers of that nation. 

My veiws on france's politics have nothing to do with why i'm looking down on their armed forces. if you look for the 100 years france has been invaded barley putting up a fight and they wouldnt be free if it wasnt for the rest of the world. So why would you want to be a member of a country's SF unit that they say is elite when they cant nothing more than a mere skimmish and thats on a good day and also cant even defend their own ######ry. I rest my case.

No more responses from me in this thread.