British Infantry Mod *RELEASED*

Chems

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I found an error, the Map shots are the same on all 3 missions, will fix with patch, that was silly of me. I was trying to do something else. Shows my ineptude with IGOR. Will fix it with the patch which may inlcude Nex's mission.

Real nice mod, good work Chems! :thumbsup:

Only one thing though, I don't know if it's just my computer but whenever I try to play one of the original IT missions with your mod on, I get a CTD. I don't know if it has something to do with the jungle uniforms, though they've been working fine for the custom beach mission...

I'm in line right now, about 14 min. wait before starting DL. Needless to say the servers are full. Will post sometime tomorrow on the mod and what I think Chems, feels like a winner already though. :thumbsup: Well it said my file was ready but when I hit it it gave me the site forbidden deal. Bummer cause I had to wait in line for 28 min. total I'll try again :(

I found an error, the Map shots are the same on all 3 missions, will fix with patch, that was silly of me. I was trying to do something else. Shows my ineptude with IGOR. Will fix it with the patch which may inlcude Nex's mission.

One other problem, I don't know whether it was an error or not: The new farm day map has some really messed up items in it. I can't move within several meters of some of the trees, or the church.

Real nice mod, good work Chems! :thumbsup:

Only one thing though, I don't know if it's just my computer but whenever I try to play one of the original IT missions with your mod on, I get a CTD. I don't know if it has something to do with the jungle uniforms, though they've been working fine for the custom beach mission...

The only jungle map I've tried to load was Polling center, and it crashed.

Just DLed British Infantry. Maps are great looking. I fired up Igor and checked them out. Thanks for the extras, too (ie: van, trees, church). Quick question, can the van be mounted by actors? Driven?

Excellent job Chems!

tools

Hey Chems, I've been waiting for this mod for ages. I'm patiently continuing to wait on your mod now. I've been downloading for two hours already, since I got off of work, and I've got another forty-four and a half minutes left to finish. :wall::wall: I only cry like this because I want you to know how much I've anticipated this mod. I'm also desperate for the special forces mod you mentioned before. I'll give you some real feedback once I finsih downloading the beast. God I miss my old cable modem!!! :unsure: I hate 56k!!!!!!!!! :stupid:

Ohh well dont forget you can get it no wait here: www.download.no2o2.com

Ok, the van wasnt meant to be used, it was going to be in a mission but wasnt ever completed so dont use it.

The Missions only show cause they are the only coop ones, Jacks werent able to be so easily converted with out mass loss, maybe It will be looked at in the patch.

The IT mission thing, I have this exact same problem on my computer, have had for ages, and I dont know what causes. I thought it was just me. I have no idea what causes it or how to fix it, so if this means you are unable to play Jungle mission with my mod on that sucks ass big time. But they will work in MP i promise!

That about covers it all. Keep posting problems etc and the patched version will try to address them all. Enjoy!

Maybe i misunderstood you...or maybe you werent replyin to me. But i am still wondering where the other two missions are in mp coop. Also, the farm map with the new castle has nothing on it. No scripting at all...no tangos, no objectives...and im not the only one with these problems.

-SB*NiteKrwlr-

Hmm..somethings awry.

I get instant CTD when i try to activate this mod.

Anyone got any suggestions as to whay, and most important....How do I fix it??

I have been watching this mods progress for some time......

...and I really wanna play it!! :help:

Hmm..somethings awry.

I get instant CTD when i try to activate this mod.

Anyone got any suggestions as to whay, and most important....How do I fix it??

I have been watching this mods progress for some time......

...and I really wanna play it!! :help:

Activate Desert Siege and Island Thunder.....that did the trick for me.

BTW, about the other two mission that weren´t included in this mod (wich reason is understandable), I agree with the patch idea but I know who I would like to see making another two missions for this mod :yes:

No, I'm not going to say who he is... just a hint, the name beggins with JACK and finishes with 57 :whistle:

Does this ring a bell? :D

Cheers

Just completed the first mission :)

Was nice to see a map that is only usually seen in FF mode. Attacking that fort was just :o=:thumbsup::D

Wanted to try out the mines to see if they work when you tread on them or just like the normal claymores.... but knew the computer would go and step on it, so i didnt bother. ;)

Does one of the support teams always get wiped out??? I decided to keep my team together and focus them on the guys nearest the chopper so i could get out.

Great mission, will play the rest later

Thanx.

Compiling quite a nice list of things for the patch, this mission you talk of with nothing new on, it was a base for a new mission, but never completed, i left it in to showcase the church. And the standard farm day is this now.

Patch is been worked on, and missions will also get another look at, this mod is on the Dedi Server here at GR.net so get along and play right now!

And yes you can keep all the support teams alive.