EAGLE CLAW - New Threatment in South-East Asia

Sixpence

I can't mirror that at Fileplanet, it's too big. I spent 3 nights trying to mirror WWIII for Mr Pibbs and the FP server kept crashing during the upload. I eventually had to do it the slower more old fashioned way  :wall:

Oh, Oh,....

Sixpense if you have that file stored temporary on your site somewhere let me know and I can submit it for you that way.

Hm, its not allowed for me to store Files on my Site ! Thats the problem. Only i can link it...

i will tell you what happened to me... i didn't have WOI PT so i used the install sixpennce provided. he includeds i 1.0 and a 1.1 version so i figured, just use the latest version ya know. i kept getting CTD's untill it occured to me that the 1.1 was just a patch and i need to run the 1.0 installer aswell. if this is not the case for you, sixpence included info on the mod priorities in the read me.

wow!!!!!!! what an xcellent mod.great maps, great storyline, killer graphics. but only one downside.SNAKES?????????? i cant believe i was taken out by a snake. nice touch six!!!! oh yeah found out the hard way about crossing rivers, and that pungee trap really, really hurt too :blink::wall: xcellent stuff have 2 play this one a few times to avoid all of six's lovely little traps great job :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:D I am happy you have enjoyed it....i hope it was a interest experience.

My Goal was, to take a little bit from the cruel Jungle War in this Map. The Map is from TOF and one of the best i have ever seen.

Yes, the Jungle Map could be a little hard.... in my first Proposal for the Jungle maps i had REAL Punji Traps....Oh Lord was it cool

Edited by Sixpence

:D  I am happy you have enjoyed it....i hope it was a interest experience.

My Goal was, to take a little bit from the cruel Jungle War in this Map. The Map is from TOF and one of the best i have ever seen.

Yes, the Jungle Map could be a little hard.... in my first Proposal for the Jungle maps i had REAL Punji Traps....Oh Lord was it cool

Yeah, the traps a unique touch, but they keep making me soooo mad. :angry: I keep getting taken out trying to cross a river, or crawling through a bush and getting bitten by a snake . . . :nono:

Hm, mayby a little bit to much Traps. Or should i give the Snkaes an Alarm Signal, like a Rattle Snake ? But this damned little black Snakes doesnt make any Noise. They are quiet and fast....

I was just kidding with you, they're really cool, but a tad annoying when your AI guys run into them and you haven't saved for a while.

• 4 years later...

Check the readme file inside Eagle Claw mod.

This Mod requires the "War of Infamy - Pacific Theatre" Mod. You find it

at http://www.warofinfamy.com. If you wanna play the Missions from Pacific Theatre,

you have to activate the "War of Infamy 2.4" Mod too. I recommend patch to Version 2.5.

EAGLE CLAW reqires only the Pacific Theatre Mission Pack. I contained it in the

EAGLE CLAW directory. Click on the Installer for Install. I recommend patch to Version 1.1.

Both Mods i have contained. Click on woipto_v1-0.exe and woipto_v1-1.exe for Install.

More info in the readme file.

:thumbsup: