Congrats CR6

Private B

I remember You from 3dRetreat and therefore I'm glad to see

people as You at GR.net.

I will still continue helping out at 3d Retreat with their Tom Clancy game sites (GR/R6/SC Retreat), so please feel free to drop by over there to see what's new :thumbsup:

I've always told Rocky that GR.net would be my fave forums to hang out at, but I previously limited my online time to 3d Retreat sites/forums due to real-life work and family commitments.

I've got a bit more free time these days, so no more excuses to not jump into the great discussions here! I'm honored to help out as a consultant here, at this time mainly focusing on the Computer Discussions/Tech Support forums. (I don't claim to be a computer expert by any means, mainly just to share some info I've learned through the years fiddling around with computers trying to make my games run better ;) )

I've been visiting GR.net since the first day Rocky went live with this website, and it has been fantastic watching Rocky and all the staff here at GR.net building up such an outstanding helpful, friendly, mature community here!

it has been fantastic watching Rocky and all the staff here at GR.net building up such an outstanding helpful, friendly, mature community here!

:huh: where did they all go? Just a bunch of rabble-rowsers here now....

:rofl::lol:

(on a serious note - congrats CR6, I'll be sure to pick your brains on some technical issues I'm having!)

:thumbsup: