M4 Commando/Sniper Weap Pack

Sp3ctre

Can anyone make a weapons mod that contains M4s' with different configurations with better textures than the Trance M4 Armory and M4 Armory, but also include a M4 with AN/PEQ-2, Suppressor not silencer, and a ACOG-like scope, but at a 6x power instead of 4x? My abilities in making weapons are nil. Would you, Chems, be interested, if you happen to have some spare time?

Edited by Sp3ctre

Lol, yeah thats one reason. And another is that i got Starship Troopers in full swing and am helping Deleyt. Also it would be bog hard to beat Trance M4 and M4 Armoury M4 armoury I even helped with!

Flattered you thought of me thou, thanks. Other wep modders out there would be happy to help, if I remeber correctly, Snared Gambit had some nice models of M4s, but he seems to have disappeared.

I haven't disappeared, I'm just hiding. Sorry guys, I don't have much modding time, and any that I do have goes to scripting a mission for DYNACOMP. Thanks for the comments Chems. Stalk, I'll work on that HK 53 tonight. Not too much left to do m8. The mouse on my computer broke, and I just got another one. I still live. I'm just lazy :P Helper points suck.

Edited by snared_gambit

To answer your original question, Swartz(award winning modder) is working on a little something that will probably have what you(and me) are looking for. Also, try to refrain from mentioning other peoples work in any sort of negative way. I know that this was not your intent, but some folks might take it the wrong way. :stupid::thumbsup:

lol, poor guy is intitaled to an opinion he wasnt kickin the other mods, and Predator, there is no need for that, you may have a floating IP but Rocky can still ban you.

As for the HK mod, theres on in production at the moment to be finished in the future.

Well, I cannot make my own mod as it seems I have no skills in modding. Mostly a player. I made this post in suggestion, it was not intended to frag about the other previous M4 mods, they are good. I just wanted to see if textures can be made ever more realistic. The problem when a person has a high powered computer is they want to see bigger and better... Sorry if I seem to diss Trance M4 and M4 Armory.

DYNA strikes again, amazing stuff you guys are doing Para.

We try. :) The weapons are sort of a collaboration between Cobra6, Swartsz, and myself. You'll notice that the weapons are in three columns. The weapons in the left column are our standard Infantry weapons. The center column are the weapons used by our 75th Ranger, and the right column are used by our 10th SFG characters.

Edited by Parabellum

Well, it looks like I might want to get this mod, tight stuff...

I've been trying to get some pictures developed of some various configurations on M4s (Yeah, I tend not to see mods with M4s all the time, but even I can appreciate a few) down here in Iraq. Though I'm trying to wait until my digital camera shows up first.