GHOST RECON 2 WITH A DECENT RANKING SYSTEM?

jeremyst123

I TOO THINK PC IS BEST, SPECIALLY WITH THE CAPS LOCK KEY AND ALL

INTRESTING IDEA K1LL3R B@d ######, ERM I MEAN JEREMY, ID LIKE TO SEE SOME SCHOOLS BEFORE YOUR ALLOWED TO BE A SNPIER DYNACOMP STYLE.

I TOO THINK PC IS BEST, SPECIALLY WITH THE CAPS LOCK KEY AND ALL

INTRESTING IDEA K1LL3R B@d ######, ERM I MEAN JEREMY, ID LIKE TO SEE SOME SCHOOLS BEFORE YOUR ALLOWED TO BE A SNPIER DYNACOMP STYLE.

i was hoping someone was gunna say something bout the caps :yes:

I think a rank system gives the game more of a reason to play. It gives me a sense of accomplishment and I have something to show for my skills. What good is competition if you cant see who is the best. I'm very competitive! I want to know where I stand, I want to improve and have very precise records to show the progress of my skills. Every night when I get off I want to see how I did that night as a whole, how I improved or how I got worse. Not only that I want to see who are the top dogs and all their stats and have something to strive for. No ranks or stats takes ALOT of the competitive spirit out of the game.

Hope you enjoyed your trip stay, and fly visit GRNET next time your travel go online

:rolleyes:

Stop trying to be funny dude just stop. nono.gif

Well done you found caps lock!

I thought that was funny and sups post too, nice one sup :thumbsup:

hmm....as i do not play online i don't really care about rankings...but if i would play online and would care about competition, i'd join a ladder.

why implementing a ladder into a game, when there is already one (or two) online? :blink:

btw: i think, there are more important issues to adress in gr2.

IMHO, ranking just ruins some games.

Theres nothing stopping me from hooking several PCs up to the same connection and just laying waste to the opponents- shoot my stats through the roof. Kinda like the way it is now with Socom and those "Rank Up" rooms or "Laydown" rooms.

Maybe a stat keeping system. I'm fine with that.

have any of you played Command and Conquer Generals?!?!?! my gawd theyre aw go many cheaters on that game making theyre stats go higher every minute and yes ranking ruins the games and makes people want to cheat so i agree i hope Ubi and Redstorm doesent put a freaking rating system in besides why would i want theyre STATs Servers crashing 24/7