A NEW FIVE MISSION CAMPAIGN IS AVAILABLE

North Korea Campaign is now completed! There are five new missions in the campaign and one bonus mission.

A total of six new modified missions for all you Ghost Recon fans to enjoy! I used three maps that are not used very often in modifications. One mission uses a map from Firestar's Total Reversal Modification. (No I didn't use the map from Embassy Mission five thank goodness!)

This is a campaign you can most likely use your favorite weapon modification with. My weapon modifications seem to work flawlessly with the campaign. I added three new weapons (Rifleman SR-25 Sound Suppressed, AKS-74U, .45 1911 handgun) and few new kits to the normal Ghost Recon.

I can e-mail it to you or you can wait for Rocky to post it. If you want it e-mailed to you there will need to be nine megabytes of e-mail storage available.

All of them but I really enjoyed the last one my only real complaint is that it was too short. I just didnt thin 5 mission tell the whole story if you get my drift but by my personal reveiw i gave it 9/10 one point off for it being alittle too short

All of them but I really enjoyed the last one my only real complaint is that it was too short. I just didnt thin 5 mission tell the whole story if you get my drift but by my personal reveiw i gave it 9/10 one point off for it being alittle too short

Yeah, I was originally going to make it six missions in length, but I didn't want the modification getting too big. I only have a 56 kilobyte dial up as well so it's hard for me to e-mail modifications to Rocky.

I was also very limited with what I could do with maps. If I could have created my own maps I could have gone anywhere. But then the modification would have been so huge 56 kilobyte dial ups couldn't have downloaded it.

oh well since your dail up i'll give you 9 1/2 out of 10 :P but really if you want some custom maps talk to some of the mappser around here. I myself am a poor white boy who cant afford 3D max but ask someone like Neutron or el olso

I d/l'd.  Played Mission 1. Loved it.  Crashed to Desktop when the helo came to pick me up :( Any clue as to what happened?

Talked to him about it and problem is solved. He was running another modification and the programming conflicted with mine thus causing a crash to desktop.