In10sive Cares

Syncopator

I know this is mainly for the benefit of the few (ie Mac/Havok/DR :P ) that listen to this kinda stuff, but here is my latest little studio knock-out.

Wrote it over a few nights and a weekend of last week or 2. Kind of inspired by a recent week spent in and out of our local hospital (just visiting!)....more ambient than my usual techie stuff.

Hope you enjoy.

In10sive Cares

:ph34r:

not sure, sounds like Trance

heheh. :huh:

Not trance, no.

Would normally be referred to ("on the scene, dude:P ") as either IDM, Laptop Electronic, or simply just electronic.

of an ambient nature, of course.

Definitely not trance. In fact that would be like me saying Rammstein is romantic soft rock. Way off field.

Anyway...who cares what pigeon hole ppl want ot put it in, music is music and pigeon holing is for music haters.

It's just music.

:P

EDIT: In fact, what Major Max says... :thumbsup:

i used to listen to, i guess, some techno, mostly fatboyslim and similar artists, haven't listened to him (or rap) since i started on punk.... its addictive, and the faster and more aggressive you go, you just want to go further..... Right now, for anyone familiar with the scene, i've just got wrapped up in the NYHC scene, soon i'll be off searching for something more agressive.....

It's good to talk about music, even with people with differing tastes...

Edited by insaneflyingmonkey

i used to listen to, i guess, some techno, mostly fatboyslim and similar artists, haven't listened to him (or rap) since i started on punk.... its addictive, and the faster and more aggressive you go, you just want to go further..... Right now, for anyone familiar with the scene, i've just got wrapped up in the NYHC scene, soon i'll be off searching for something more agressive.....

It's good to talk about music, even with people with differing tastes...

give Moneen a listen, more ska than anything else but they refuse to define their sound :rocky: awesome live show.