I thought they were dead

Major Maximum

holy crap i was just checkin out their sigs. now THOSE are sigs. mines just flash. those are SIGS. :notworthy:

edit -- YO have you checked out the staff page? the sugarchick (thats her actual handle) owner might have some talent! ok nevermind what i said up there - im in. :thumbsup:

Edited by the.ronin

so that "sugarchick" from the sigrealm emailed me back (sugarava.jpg)...

Rob,

Thanks for your interest :)  I will have someone from the design team get a hold of you :)

SugarChick

you see that? two (2) count em two smiley faces. she definitely wants me. :yes:

"She" is a 20 stone redneck who isn't wearing any pants when he's online. Not that I would know or anything. :unsure:

Fortune Favours The Brave they say. I mean sure she may be a 20 stone redneck from Down South, but she also may be a tall blue-eyed, long-legged, beautiful blonde-haired Swedish gal who's looking for someone who will listen. Risk is part of the game and if you don't take it you'll probably regret it.

... but she also may be a tall blue-eyed, long-legged, beautiful blonde-haired Swedish gal who's looking for someone who will listen.

you forgot to add "and drinks beer and plays a mean ghost recon, [edit] and puts out like a candle." :santa:

(we can do without that someone who will listen part thats kinda boring.)

Edited by the.ronin

i think s/he was trying to say "to each his own." either that or s/he was saying that i owned. yes, i do. :yes: anyway i heard back from the sig hottie...

We provide free sigs/banners/graphics - depending on how much time our designers have on hand.  Its provided as a free service to the gaming community so that anyone who needs/wants a sig can get one.  The community gets free sigs and our designers get the ability to refine their skills and learn new ones.  Our staff is in the process of regrouping, bringing new people on, and implementing some new ideas.  Maybe someday if our staff kept a number of dedicated members - but for the time being there just isn't enough discipline.

Sugar

you see that??? she signed off as "Sugar." dude how much more obvious can it be?? she definitely wants my unit.

edit: man i really hope she doesnt find her way to these forums!

Edited by the.ronin

holy crap look at all the stuff they want you to do just to be considered as a member of TSR ...

TSR Recuriting Sig Designers

Well time has come once again for TSR to start recruiting new sig designers.

If you think you have what we are looking for please reply with this info:

*REQUIRED - MINIMUM 5 signatures that you have made*

Nickname:

AIM:

MSN:

Email:

1) Why do you want to become TSR Sig Designer?

2) Do you have past experience as a Sig Designer? If YES. Where? When?

3) Fill this request: 350x100, Style: Grunge, Theme: Gaming, Text: (yournick), Colors: Browns, Reds, Yellows

As soon as all of these requirements are met we will put up a poll for you, and our designers will vote. We will then notify you.

bah! sugarchick is not that hot <_<

edit -- holy crap i was looking through their site and theres a whole ###### clan of em! my honey's on there too!

Edited by the.ronin