[IGN Downloads Turbo + Fileplanet]

I keep trying to get [Frostbite v1.3]patch and the link always takes me to a page with the following info on it....

IGN Downloads Turbo users

With the IGN/GameSpy merger, your Downloads Turbo account has been automatically transitioned to a FilePlanet subscription. FilePlanet is the place to go for all the game related downloads you can dream of!

Log in to GameSpyID using the current email address and password associated with your IGN account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll have access to all the subscriber features of FilePlanet.

NOTE: If you already had a GameSpyID, your Downloads Turbo account information should have been transferred to that account and you can login using your GameSpyID username and password.

Click here for more about Downloads Turbo moving to FilePlanet

Don't have a GameSpy ID?

Signing up with GameSpy is EASY, and lets you download from FilePlanet's public servers for FREE.

It's also good for lots of other stuff:

FilePlanet: Get access to 200,000+ game downloads

GameSpy Arcade: Play your favorite games online, find new games to play, and find your friends or other gamers online with .

ForumPlanet: Post in GameSpy's game discussion forums at

Click here to create a GameSpy ID account!

Problem is, I am already logged in with my gamespy ID automatically but I still cant get the patch! Any advice? And what does the patch fix? Do I absolutely need it?

Thanks.

Edited by Pave Low

It also sent me there a couple of days ago and thats because I had deleted my cookies and so I clicked on the part on that page where it says sign in using your Gamespy ID (Or something like that) and I re-entered my E-Mail address and my password and logged in and everythings back to normal. It will do that every time you delete your cookies just like it does here and a lot of other sites. :yawn:

It also sent me there a couple of days ago and thats because I had deleted my cookies and so I clicked on the part on that page where it says sign in using your Gamespy ID (Or something like that) and I re-entered my E-Mail address and my password and logged in and everythings back to normal. It will do that every time you delete your cookies just like it does here and a lot of other sites. :yawn:

Thanks for the help. Now go have a nappy you look tired! ;)

Thanks for the help. Now go have a nappy you look tired! ;)

Any Time. :yes: I must have clicked on that site about 6 times and was about ready to swear when I realized I had deleted cookies, files, history etc. the night before and I had to sign in again at Fileplanet, GR.Net, etc.

• 4 weeks later...

I am trying to download the Industrial v1.1 map but every time I try to download this (or any other) file, I keep getting a stupid screen that just tells me the following...

"IGN Downloads Turbo users

With the IGN/GameSpy merger, your Downloads Turbo account has been automatically transitioned to a FilePlanet subscription. FilePlanet is the place to go for all the game related downloads you can dream of!

Log in to GameSpyID using the current email address and password associated with your IGN account. Once you’re logged in, you’ll have access to all the subscriber features of FilePlanet.

NOTE: If you already had a GameSpyID, your Downloads Turbo account information should have been transferred to that account and you can login using your GameSpyID username and password.

Click here for more about Downloads Turbo moving to FilePlanet

Don't have a GameSpy ID?

Signing up with GameSpy is EASY, and lets you download from FilePlanet's public servers for FREE.

It's also good for lots of other stuff:

FilePlanet: Get access to 200,000+ game downloads

GameSpy Arcade: Play your favorite games online, find new games to play, and find your friends or other gamers online with .

ForumPlanet: Post in GameSpy's game discussion forums at

Click here to create a GameSpy ID account!"

But I am already logged in! I do have an account! What gives? When I do this from my work computer, I have no problems? Is it an XP thing or what?

Frustrated.

[Admin Edit: Duplicate topic merged]

Edited by Pave Low

for me even without clearing my cookies i still get that message.

but i've found a way out and worked for me.

example:

you want to download something from here but if you click on the link it gives you that error.

you just goto the download section of anything within the fileplanet page. (browser 1) eg "http://www.fileplanet.com/download.aspx?f=129233"

right-click on the fileplanet link thats supplyed from ghostrecon.net page

Properties> & high-light the address & copy it (browser 2)

go back to the fileplanet download page (browser 1) & paste that onto the address bar and enter