Some screenshots

Quu

I have been trying this weapon modeling thing when I can so I finally finished all the weapons I want. let me know what you think. I didn't post all of them just a couple. One of my fav's that didn't get up is an m249para, but it's cousin looks pretty cool rockin' in game. Still working on little things, and I'm trying the characters now too. I blurred the faces cuz they're pix of buddies and I didn't want to put their faces on the net. :ph34r: Let me know what you all think. ;)

tr1911.jpg

screenshots1.jpg

screenshots2.jpg

Think I might get sued by adidas? :whistle:

Wanna know what I think? I think the M4/M203 w/ Acog and silencer is KILLER! You got talent, that's for sure. Keep up the great work. :thumbsup::D P.S. Is there any way you could camo these bad boy's?

Edited by Tommy35

Sure. I've never really put any of my work out before, I just did it for the hell of it but if you want the .chr's and the textures I'll get them to you. If you put them in a mod just give me some props and it's all good! :thumbsup:

Woodland and desert or as is. Your M4 is the hunting rifle I've waiting for. You'll excuse me now , I've got to clean the drool off my keyboard. :rofl: Hey Snared Gambit , two word's - HURRY PLEASE! :D:thumbsup: God Bless This Site !

Edited by Tommy35