Single Player Commands

@ Alfa - Yeah, that's all very well and good m8, but with the keys you can access these different players without taking your eyes off the game, whereas if you use the mouse a massive block appears on top of the gaming screen, which would allow any enemy AI players to shoot your head off in the process.

Use the keys it's quicker IMO. Same as accessing Windows, the keys are quicker than the mouse!

@ Alfa - Yeah, that's all very well and good m8, but with the keys you can access these different players without taking your eyes off the game, whereas if you use the mouse a massive block appears on top of the gaming screen, which would allow any enemy AI players to shoot your head off in the process.

Use the keys it's quicker IMO. Same as accessing Windows, the keys are quicker than the mouse!

Hit F2 before opening the command map it is a reflex for me this way the AI takes over and you don`t have to worry about getting shot while giving orders.

Also one thing i found hit the Space bar to lineup your body try it.

Use the keys it's quicker IMO.  Same as accessing Windows, the keys are quicker than the mouse!

Hit F2 before opening the command map it is a reflex for me this way the AI takes over and you don`t have to worry about getting shot while giving orders.

Also one thing i found hit the Space bar to lineup your body try it.

I thought F2 was only to switch view mode.

I will check it out, including the TAB tip. I've found that in trying to select a particular soldier you can get greased and that is very upseting! :angry:

You would expect your squad to be alert at all times, particularly when you're trying to select a soldier.

G-Man.

SLINK - It means that it'll make your body line up to the way you are pointing. You can only look 90 degrees L and R from where u r lying. U should line your soldier up so he can cover the best fire arcs possible and not be stuck having to move into position. Try lying down and looking as far left and as far right as you can - you will see you can only look so far before having to crawl to allow you to look further each side.

G-man - hitting f2 makes the comp take control - hitting f1 after this gives you the 3rd person view. I think u have to hit f2 first off though.

hope this helps :)

Jex.