Ghost Recon.net Forums

Hey all,

I missed this before, but the first ever movie showing off Ghost Recon in action is available too.

Go to the following URL:

http://www.n-gage.com/en-R1/gamedeck/ngage_qd/index.htm

In the top left quarter of the screen is a picture of the new nGage QD along with 5 buttons. Click the 4th button to watch a movie of a short Ghost Recon mutliplayer clip.

Sorry I can't link directly to it -- its flash.

Enjoy!

-MoOk

• 3 weeks later...

DS,

I wish we could get graphics like that!

What are the chances you'll come work for Gameloft as lead artist on our next title? I figure with you on board we could really push the envelop even further of what this revolutionary hardware is capable of.

And since you're obviously such a huge fan of the nGage it should be right up your ally. :)

-MoOk

DS,

I wish we could get graphics like that!

What are the chances you'll come work for Gameloft as lead artist on our next title? I figure with you on board we could really push the envelop even further of what this revolutionary hardware is capable of.

And since you're obviously such a huge fan of the nGage it should be right up your ally. :)

-MoOk

Thanks MoOk,

I'm very flaterred and that, but........for me......working on such projects, often till 10 o'clock at night :yawn:, is a laboUr of love and I feel that for me to be paid to do it would be an insult to me and unfair to you because it would dampen my errrrrr..... creative flow.

As you can see, the screenshot provided is the finished product, and I'd welcome any questions from newcomers like yourself :thumbsup:.

You see MoOK, having my finger on the artery of technology and not just the pulse, has me far out in front, and it gets pretty lonely when you're errrrrrr.....that far out in front. So please now refer to the second paragragh :unsure:

As you know I'm a huge fan of the N-Gage, but like many gamers I'm a hardcore follower of a product's roots, so please check out the link below for nostalgia's sake;

The N-Gage Mk. 1

DS

Edited by Dick Splash
For the love of God someone take his PhotoShop away!!

he uses paint, it is part of windows, HE IS UNSTOPPABLE!!!

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

And Dick, i may be silly, but im no silientnight!

• 3 weeks later...

Well..........for the record.......the Nokia stand at E3 was huge and was a really nice set up. There were stacks of the new handheld on display, connected to TFT monitors and there were many games to see inc. GR JS. There were a bevvy of girlies manning the stand, but......coz it was enclosed and a bit dark and gloomy I didn't bother taking any pics.

Here's a pic of a famous N-Gage GR screenshot, for those of you that have not been keeping up with the 'future of all gaming'

eeda6bdd.jpg

'Awesome'........simply.............'awesome'.

Word on the street at E3 was.......N-Gage is going to blow Sony's PSP out of the water and that Nintendo is too scared to launch its Gameboy DS. ;)

DS