looking for ubran map

the.ronin

im sure i've asked this before so i apologize for being redundant / spamming, but can enyone please recommend a good city-setting map mod? i cant seem to find one and the closest ive seen is maybe downtown (shanty town mogadishue type), the damn (still too much foliage for my taste), and the industrial complex (diggin the reggae music sweet man) and of course reciprocity (is that the 1st map on the tactical gamer mod?).

but i would really really love to get my hands on another embassy or vilnius type maps. buildings, concrete, buses, cars, that sort of stuff.

(i know i know i should pick up rogue spear but man i did already and thats way too complicated for me i cant even get past the tutorial. i like watching the intro movie though.)

yeah its cool -- i get the total mogadishu vibe playin it. real tough too. i end up getting cornered in that plaza mansion thing with the open center. if you like that mod check out the industrial complex map. i just havent found one that has a city setting. somethin about city settings is so cool.

Hey ronin, Hotpants is referring to an earlier released map also called downtown, made by the Ausiguy. It's an urban setting with lots of glass windows to shoot out. As he stated it's cool but runs a little sluggish on most people's comps. You can find it under downloads in the New Levels section.(at the top is NMM's downtown, scroll down and you'll find one called simply "Downtown". ;)

Edited by Sgt. Slaughter

About the Ausiguy's Down Town: It's a good-looking map, yes, but there are some things:

- AI doesn't follow you when you enter a building through the side-entrance. They just take the main-entrance.

- You can see through some walls.

The same problems for the new Down Town.

I made a mission on the Ausiguy's DT, but quit with it because of these errors.

I think it's got to do something with 2D collision-data when they make the map in 3DSM.