hi there

the.ronin

hey all. i must say this is one hell of a lil community. havent been around in a while ... not even as a lurker behind the scenes. just been busy trying to keep my head above water in this crappy economy (notwithstanding, vote for bush!).

i see a lot of the old faces ... zjj, rocky, ruin ... and i hope they remember me. wondering what itchy finger and my old HOR buddies (haha that still cracks me up) are up to. just wanted to pop my head in and say hello.

hello.

(haha my sig is still running i dont think ive paid for that domain in like two years ... nice.)

Edited by the.ronin

:( i know ive been busy ... (zjj was my confidente (therapist?) for some time). i played GR last night and of course needed to check in to the forum. wow things are really active here. i gotta fire up that messenger thingy again soon!

HAHAHAHAHAHA i never noticed that!!!  NICE.  :devil:

remember when i kept trying to keep it at 420?  haha nice.

I thought you posted somewhere that you weren't going to let it go above 666, but I can't find that post anywhere. Then again, it could have been someone else. :sheep:

Speaking of 420, someone has a birthday coming up soon. ;)

magnumkp ... man i miss your witty one liners. whats up zantar? wanna help me catch some cheaters and imposters? haha oh the good ol days. weeboz whats goin on man. thanks for the compliment although ive checked out the sig awards thingy and theres some serious graphic design talent out there. i wish more people used flash though.

zjj youre prolly right ... whatch out fellas, youll post something like 12 years ago and zjj will remember it. the best forum admin EVER :unsure:

whose birthday is april 20???? dang i wish i could have that birthday. you? hmmm.

good to see the forum is still strong with some old faces and all new good peoples. hi there ryan and bus driver. :thumbsup:

"BEST USE OF SMILES" "BEST USE OF OFF-TOPIC" nice dude thats too funny. hahahahahaha :rofl:

Edited by the.ronin

hey there avey ... glad to hear your PS skills are gettin good. it shows in your work. i like the background on that sig. very hip ... reminds me of stuff done on 3dsmax.

sarg!!! whats up dude!! hahaha yeah your sig is still working nice. do you want me to email you the swf file? in case my domain provider finally realizes i havent paid in 2 years?

thanks silent. silent and avery, i learned flash from just looking at what others did on sites like www.flashkit.com and www.were-here.com. design ideas from www.thebestdesigns.com. without those sites, i wouldnt know flash. :stupid: i gotta start geting back into it, i havent done flash or any design stuff in months.

Edited by the.ronin