Many Many New games!

_1G_HiLandR

For me the only games that have stood the test of time are GR and PAPY racing games. The rest had an early departure to other peoples PC's. I hope it's GR2 and I hope it's as good as the first installment. :yes:

GR is an oldie but goodie :thumbsup:, the first game i installed on my new rig..haven't had a chance to play though cause the semester is almost over and assignments are all due :blink:

Definitely looking forward to SC2:PT :o= and I still haven't opened the box on the first SC :lol:

on pc, nothing compares to GR (else I won't post here doh), The fun thing is that i don't like FPS games, except GR!

Some ps2 games are more fun. Winning Eleven clearly the best imo. (I never play alone). Oh, I'm addicted to hattrick.org a web-based soccer manangement game (text only). I can't believe I got addicted to a game without graphics. I don't understand.

That like my girl friend in fact, I luv her, I don't understand her, but love her :P maybe it's linked...

Killzone....... Syphon Filter Omega Strain........ Resident Evil Outbreak....... MGS:Snake Eater........... CyGirls........... Rainbow Six:3.......... HDD........ Shellshock........ GTA: San Andreas......... MGS:Twin Snakes............ Cold Winter........... Driv3r............ Gran Tourismo4........... SC:Pandora Tomorrow.........

I'm already broke just thinking about a third of the games.

:(

:shakes cup:

When it comes out on PC I will be buying it cause Im a law abiding citizen.

Moderator Edit

I won't buy it on PC, I will buy it on the Playstation 2. :P

My PC can't handle GTA's graphical demands, my PS2 can. :D

Edited by Zantar45

[3.7] Warez : Links to warez sites or discussion of warez is not permitted. Breach of this rule can lead to legal proceedings against this site, and will not be tolerated. [Thing that should not be spoken of here] are against the Ubi Soft licencing agreement and are included in this rule - which is strictly enforced.