Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Dan

The hotel?  Which one is that?

The one where you have to assasinate the last Russian General.

German embassy?

The one that has the gudiance doovy?

That one is fun, i always take the choc-o-late :drool:

Contracts comes out in march I think, and edios is already working on getting a movie. Gamespot had the news mid last year.

cool.

A movie would be a must see, depending on who they got to play hitman

Coolness. They should use Jason Statham (think that's his name). The guy from the movie The Transporter.

My thoughts exactly.

@The_Slink, I thought that was an embassy.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunno, not released until early next month. I'm not sure whether to put in an order or not. It is supposed to be a lot, lot darker than the first 2. I've already mentioned more strangulation scenes the further you get into the game, but there is also a interesting mission in a slaughterhouse with people in gimp masks, "better" blood effects and things like that. Not really my thing to be honest.

• 2 weeks later...

Just noticed something funny:

In the mission after "graveyard shift", when u go the penthouse and kill a naked fatman, when u are in his room, there is a big heart shaped bed. On the side of it where the bar is, there is a switch, hit it and it turns on the "loverator". This makes the bed shake and gyrate. Almost wet myself at first, then a malaysian with an SMG came in and shot at me lots :(