Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

Dan

Got a copy of hitman 2 last week, and have finished it already, it RULES

Awsome storyline, top gameplay and interface, cool weapons and items, mega graphics and amazing music!!

Has anyone played it? or its prequel, Hitman: Codename 47??

I have both of them for PC and I like em. Hitman 2 IMO is much better. I love the fact that you can be walking along and out of the blue you pull out the 9mm SD pistol and take someone out with a head shot. Ain't too many games like that out there.

One thing that would be great is if there was a Hitman game on the same sort of engine and design as Splinter Cell.

Has anyone played it? or its prequel, Hitman: Codename 47??

I played Hitman: Codename 47. I hated it.

I couldn't stand having to replay an entire level when I died right at the end. If you could save in the middle of a level, I'd love that game.

Can you save in Hitman 2?

You get about 7 saves per mission, which is usually more than enough. I like the game, it's a lot of fun, although there are a few funny glitches on it.

Looking forward to Hitman contracts, they had some preview pics in PC Gamer this month, looks pretty sharp. Although for some sick reason the further you get in the game the animation for strangling someone gets more "involved".

I still like popping people with the ole 9mm SD. It never gets old.

One thing that would be great is if there was a Hitman game on the same sort of engine and design as Splinter Cell.

This one gets you thinking of all the fun you could have.

It is pretty bad when you quote yourself.

I played it and loved it. Way cool, but a bit short and not enough replay value IMO. You can do the missiopns in a number of ways but really only two or three actually work well enough to bother with and which you chooose depends a lot on your character/gameplay style.

Still, fantastic tension and some great gaming moments. Well worth the cover charge.

I must say the twin .45ACP hardballers are my favourites guns :D

Pop someone in the head with those, and they fly about 10 metres through the air.

Turn on the cheats that increase shot power, and turn off gravity, and they shoot to the moon :D

I like the way it seams very righteous what hitman is doing, it doesnt appear that what he is doing is evil for some reason.

Hitman 3 would rule, but probably wouldt work on my comp :(

I might look for hitman 1, i just wanna know the story behind hitman, anyone wanna fill me in :thumbsup:

I might look for hitman 1, i just wanna know the story behind hitman, anyone wanna fill me in :thumbsup:

well, in hitman: codename 47, you (47) escapes from the hospital in Romania where they created you, then you go on all these jobs of assassinting people and accomplish other missions, it seems of all the peoplel you try to kill has somehow put in their efforts in creating you and your many brothers, and finally you kill your creator, but fighting off other hitmans first...

thats one long sentence :rolleyes: i hope i got everything right.

well, in hitman: codename 47, you (47) escapes from the hospital in Romania where they created you, then you go on all these jobs of assassinting people and accomplish other missions, it seems of all the peoplel you try to kill has somehow put in their efforts in creating you and your many brothers, and finally you kill your creator, but fighting off other hitmans first...

thats one long sentence :rolleyes: i hope i got everything right.

Ah, so that explaions the opening cinematic in Hitman 2?

You see some security tapes of heaps of people being killed in a building, and on the gates it has the crazy Hitam logo

Contracts comes out in march I think, and edios is already working on getting a movie. Gamespot had the news mid last year.

cool.

A movie would be a must see, depending on who they got to play hitman

Contracts comes out in march I think, and edios is already working on getting a movie. Gamespot had the news mid last year.

cool.

A movie would be a must see, depending on who they got to play hitman

Coolness. They should use Jason Statham (think that's his name). The guy from the movie The Transporter.