Goodbye from me too

Specter

Alas, it is time for me to say goodbye also, in light of some recent events here. When you start to disagree with things that are happening, that you can't change, it's time to go.

I had fun here while it lasted, but alas, it is time to move on.

There are too many people that I'd like to thank and say goodbye to, but there are so many, and you all know who you are. We talk on a pretty regular basis anyway.

Some that We dont yet, are Dannik, Chems, NYR32, and a whole host of others.

Others that I will miss are RS, whom I'll see at other forums, Im sure, warhawk, snakebite, zjj; who holds a very special place in my heart, WK, Mac, whom I see and frag with on a regular basis, and is a teriffic friend, you couldn't ask for better and there is no one I'd rather have at my back when the crap hits the fan, and everyone else who made my stay here an enjoyable one. And very special thanks go out to my friends at SOTO, as well as over at UE. You guys are the best.

Semper Fi ! !

Seeing some of things I have seen here I too feel that maybe it is time for me to step aside and let others take the wheel. One of these days I am going to say something that is going to be considered over the top again and I would prefer that not to happen. My decision is my own and should not be a reflection on =UE= or any of it's other members. It has been fun while it lasted and I have made some great friends along the way. Such as Dark Ranger, NYR32, Havok and so many more. Some I will see in other places and some I might not. In the end I have no regrets.

Stout Hearts

=UE=Warhawk

NYR, DR, you guys know how to get ahold of me anytime, as does anyone who knows me. Please feel free.

It was a pleasure to work and play with all of you, and I sincerely hope that that will continue. Please don't be strangers, and I will see you all around I'm sure. We all belong to one or more different forums, or we are all available on chat.

But like Warhawk, it's getting hard to keep a lid on my thoughts, and I'd rather that that didn't happen.

I've been trying to summarize my thoughts on this situation for about ten minutes.

I keep re-editing my comments.

Phantom, I will be hitting you up on ICQ the first chance I get. I'd rather express my sentiments to you, personally.

I think I may be going to. Not many of you really know me or anything, but thanks to those who have helped me out with things along the way. I just don't really feel like posting here much more in light of resent events.

Anyhoo, I may (hopefully, if I can get my parents to fork up the $9.95) finally be getting Desert Siege, so maybe I can catch some of you in a game sometime.

Those that still want to get ahold of me at anytime can do so through Dynacomp, the UE Clansite, or of course my home site, http://www.sotoclan.com. Just shoot me a message.

I won't be checking in here anymore, so I will say my final goodbye.

You can also email me at phantm@sotoclan.com

Semper Fi ! !

@NC

A little break wouldn't have helped any of this bro. It's just too much and has gone way over the top.

But I am surprised that this makes three of us in one thread and the same day. Anyway, I digress.

Everyone, stay in touch ! ! Hooyah ! !

Also, all of my humor and computer stuff will be posted at SOTO and UE probably from now on.

Edited by SOTOPhantm