Stalkyard Map

Herd

A few of my gang really like to play last man with the Stalkyard and Stalkyard II map. However, we would love to modify it slightly by removing some of the boxes - particular the ones with doors. Too many of our gang camp out there and are impossible to kill.

Is there any way that we can edit this map to remove the boxes.

Many thanks....

Herd

You could add an alpha channel to the texture and be able to see them, but not to kill them. Maybe script a bit of IGOR so that if some one stays there for more than 2 minutes, damage effects go off nearby. Stopping them camping in there. But to get rid of the boxes you will need to contact the maker of the map.

• 3 months later...
A few of my gang really like to play last man with the Stalkyard and Stalkyard II map.  However, we would love to modify it slightly by removing some of the boxes - particular the ones with doors.  Too many of our gang camp out there and are impossible to kill.

Is there any way that we can edit this map to remove the boxes.

Many thanks....

Herd

I am going to be attempting to load all my modding tools, including of course 3d Studio Max back on my main computer again just for the heck of it this weekend. If I do get things back up and running I'd be happy to remove whatever doors you want, re-export, and re-package the map for you and your friends. This is not something you can do with the editor. I'd have to remove the doors from the map with 3d Studio Max which is easy enough to do.

I can't promise anything for sure, but if I can get my modding tools back up and running on this computer and load the map in 3d Studio, I will be happy to fix you up. Just shoot me an email. My email address is below in my sig.

Lowpro ( cds1834@comcast.net )

www.lowpro.net