What it's like to be Canadian

PrimusPilus

Greetings fellow ghosts!

A joke that finally explains what it's like to be Canadian:

Once upon a time in the Kingdom of Heaven, God went missing for six days. Eventually, the Archangel Michael found him resting on the seventh day. He inquired of God, "Hey Boss, where have you been?"

God sighed a deep sigh of satisfaction and pointed downwards through the clouds, "Look Michael....behold what I have made."

The Archangel Michael looked puzzed and said, "Geez..what is it Boss?"

"It's a planet," replied God, "and I've put LIFE on it. I'm going to call it Earth and it is going to be a place of great Balance."

"Balance?" inquired Michael, still confused.

God explained, pointing to different parts of the Earth, "For example, Northern Europe will be a place of great opportunity and wealth whereas Southern Europe is going to be poor; the Middle East over there will be a hot spot and Tibet will just sit and think in the cold. Over there I've placed a continent of white people and over there is a continent of black people," God continued, pointing to different countries. "This one will be extremely hot and arid while this one will be very cold and covered in ice."

The Archangel, impressed by God's work, then pointed to a large landmass in the top corner and asked, "What's that one?"

"Ah," said God, "That's Canada, the most glorious place on Earth. There are beautiful mountains, lakes, rivers, streams and an exquisite coastline. The people from Canada are going to be modest, intelligent and humorous, and they're going to be found travelling the world. They'll be extremely sociable, hard working and high achieving, and they will be known throughout the world as diplomats and carriers of peace. I'm also going to give them super-human, undefeatable hockey players who will be admired and feared by all who oppose them."

Michael gasped in wonder and admiration but then proclaimed, "What about Balance, Boss? You said there will be BALANCE!"

God replied with the all knowing wisdom that only He can depart, "Wait until you see the loud-mouthed, arrogant ###### I'm putting below them..."

:)

PrimusPilus

And then to balance it out even further, God switched it all up again in the late 20th centuary. Proof?::::

Stanley Cup Champs for the last decade:

2003 New Jersey Devils

2002 Detroit Red Wings

2001 Colorado Avalanche

2000 New Jersey Devils

1999 Dallas Stars

1998 Detroit Red Wings

1997 Detroit Red Wings

1996 Colorado Avalanche

1995 New Jersey Devils

1994 New York Rangers

Oh well canada, hope you enjoyed it while you had it. you can come get celine dion & bryan adams back if it will make you feel better

Edited by ReconSnake

Stanley Cup Champs for the last decade:

2003 New Jersey Devils

2002 Detroit Red Wings

2001 Colorado Avalanche

2000 New Jersey Devils

1999 Dallas Stars

1998 Detroit Red Wings

1997 Detroit Red Wings

1996 Colorado Avalanche

1995 New Jersey Devils

1994 New York Rangers

All captained by Canadians though. ;)

you can come get celine dion & bryan adams back if it will make you feel better

No thanks :P

I know, that was an ambush I laid for you frenchie. Now that I have sprung it, do tell why all the best hockey players have left the grand ole wench to play for the US.

Ummmm......I'm not french :)

Never heard "the grand ole wench," before, lol, very funny, where did that come from?

I am telling ya the jelousy just amazes

Jealous? Of what? :) And yeah, we'll probably call you. After all, yours is the only anthem in the world with rockets and bombs going off in it :)

PrimusPilus

:o

Funny joke, I'll be the first American to say "I can take it"

And if you're American and don't think we're loud-mouthed and arrogant... well... this is where I stop. :lol:

@en4cment, mmmn.... Blue... oh, I suppose I should stop here too.

lmao, what's the point? :D:lol: