Glock 17

Marcinko

As I said on msn, I think its looking really good.

The only thing I think you shouldnt have done was rendered it on a white background. Using white always makes the object appear darker making it hard to make out the detail. I personally prefer a flat grey. Just my preference though.

OK then, here goes. There are three things that stick out at me:

1 - The breach-end of the barrel isn't round. It needs to be retextured so that it looks proper.

2 - The highlights on the texture need to be toned down just a bit, and the dark portions need to be lightened just a tad.

3 - I can't quite put my finger on it, but something about the gun makes it look sloppy to me. Not sloppy in the sense that you didn't put it together well, because you did an excellent job. But something just doesn't look quite right to me.

Guest SI-Prozac

looks pretty good to me :thumbsup: ... xcept the barel being oval part...

other then that spend some time spicing up the texture and making it more smooth and look more used at the same time.

I think he means that the breach end of Glock Barrels are squared, but the chamber (obviously) is not. Further there is a square notch on the top of the slide at the rear of the breach opening that part of the barrel breach seats into. The breach opening of the barrell is conical, since the feed ramp is part of the barrel and not the receiver.

BTW: I have never seen Glock magazine where you can see the magazine spring from the front. Mine are all fully enclosed with the little holes on the back showing rounds remaining.