Year of the Monkey progress shots

Please finish this mod soon :rofl::D

I remember reading about this mod long ago, I thought perhaps it was dropped. I'm so happy to see that it has not been dropped. YOTM looks like it really will be an exciting and highly entertaining mod. :D

silent_op

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

thanks for the support guys. I want to give a quick shout out to everyone over at 3dretreat for the support with this site.

Make sure you check back often because we plan on updating the site often with new screens.

Please post if there are any others having trouble viewing the site.

thanks for the support guys.  I want to give a quick shout out to everyone over at 3dretreat for the support with this site.

No prob man, glad to be of service. :thumbsup:

I am really looking forward to this mod!!

Count me as another that can't access your site. WindowsXP Pro, IE explorer setup.

Hmm ... the fact that most of you can get to the site means it is working fine.

The problem is sometimes with your ISP. It may take a while for their DNS to update. Try going to a DOS prompt (called Command Prompt in WinXP under "Start/Accesories") and type "ipconfig /flushdns" which may help.

CR6, thanks, I'll give it a try.

No dice, cache flushed, still can't access. I tried spysweeper trial awhile back (webroot), didn't care for it and discarded it. I clicked to restore defaults before uninstalling, but it didn't work. Will have to go through browser settings and registry to see if it gummed something up. Thanks for trying.

Edited by TRC