Does GR like 5.1 Sound?

Burke

Try simple solution first check to make sure center channel is plugged in completely on sound card and subwoofer. You should then also run creative diagnostic test to make sure you hear all 5 speakers. Start/programs/creative/creative diagnostic follow next until test speakers. Post results

The only time I have seen that message is when Creative software wasn't used to do install. You can try update from site but if that is a problem then reload driver and software from original creative cd. You may want to remove driver then re install with creative cd then update from creative site. Hang in there Burke. :thumbsup:

Still no dice with GR.

When I go prone I can hear my weapon at full sound, but when I stand I hear it in the distance.

Otherwise I have my sound driver updated and sounds much better with mp3's and other games.

Edited by Burke

Nurface...I couldnt send you a PM for some reason...

I DO have EAX enabled in GR. I tried around with a few different options, but still no dice.

Everything checks out ok in my dx diag...That was the first thing I did. I'm not sure if I want to mess around with my acceleration, because my sound works great with other games.