Need Missions For Sniper Cannon Mod

Stalker_Zero

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just tried the map and I love it! :)

At first I thought such a small map wouldn't be good for sniping but its actually larger than it seems. I love all the cover and concealed areas the map has and it should be out there more.

I mean the map should be in mappacks and even in those large gun/skin multiplayer mods so more people can play this map.

the only problem with CGT snipe is that it requires DS :o !

could you make a mission that doesn't require DS or IT for those heathens who havent bought them yet? please?... :rolleyes:

a good single player sniper mission has been missing for a LONG time, it will be very welcome :D

Well, can someone explain to me what a map has to be to work with ghostrecon alone? I mean why does that cgt snipe map require DS to work? Anyway, I want as many sniper single player missions as I can get and some will include ones that need DS or IT.

But yes I will hope to have some that will be compatible to gr 1.4 alone. And that goes for either maps or missions. :rocky:

I mean the map should be in mappacks and even in those large gun/skin multiplayer mods so more people can play this map.

I couldn't agree more Stalker. I wish mission modders out there would make more missions for the modded maps available for GR. It gets a little old always playing on the stock GR maps.

JTF-2 if at all possible do your self a favor and get Desert Siege and Island Thunder, they're worth it. ;)

I wish mission modders out there would make more missions for the modded maps available for GR. It gets a little old always playing on the stock GR maps.

The thing is not all modders are good about letting people use their work.

I know Yoda has decided that as long as you give credit you can use any of the guns in the Trance Colt mod.

If more people did this you could have a much better GR experience.

@stalker: as long as there is at least one good sniper map/mission (for GR alone) i will be a very happy person. thanks! :D

@slaughter: i really want to get DS and IT don't get me wrong, the only thing standing in my way is my is the small matter of having enough monitary funds to do so. ;) currently i am searching all sofa cracks for change :rolleyes:

Edited by JTF-2

@slaughter: i really want to get DS and IT don't get me wrong, the only thing standing in my way is my is the small matter of having enough monitary funds to do so. ;) currently i am searching all sofa cracks for change :rolleyes:

@JTF: I hear ya man, monetary funds is the only thing keeping me from greatly expanding my game library as well. Good luck with the sofa hunt! :D

hey for those who are following this thread ,I downloaded the snipe map and will take a look at it later ,I did however have got a very good start on a sniper mission ,,but this (requires ds and it ) If you haven't got them yet ,,WHAT are you waiting for ? ,,...... it'll upgrade that ole green disk and then some,,,The mission will be finished shortly ,It takes place on map eight of island thunder and is pretty cool so far ,,! :wacko:

Edited by -[NCM]-force

Yes guys I would appreciate an assasination mission. Maybe even a custom map or two. You can go ahead and create missions on a custom map and I will make sure I get a copy of the map to try the mission out.

Also, don't forget this mod is called..."sniper cannon". So a "anti-material" sniper mission would be appreciated also. That would include missions such as taking out a specific tank or vehicle.

The suppressed m82 rifles or hecate rifle in the mod would be perfect for regular sniper missions. :rocky:

Edited by Stalker_Zero

An idea for a sniper-mission:

There are rebels in the streets. Secure the streets. Watch out for snipers.

Now the enemy-sniper can only be killed by another sniper (because you can't get close to the sniper).

So you got a sniper vs sniper thing going on.

I'm gonna make a mission like this, but when ? hehe, I got 4 other mission-ideas I wanna finish first.

But the idea is free :)

Cool. :rocky:

Sounds good all. Lets see what I've got. I've got some weapons. I've got some weapon models being completed. I have some sniper skin donations. I just need some specialized custom rets that hopefully cobra6 can help me with. Still have to finish some .gun files.

Alot of elements that have to be pulled together buts its almost a reality.

:)

Hey, me thinks i'll try my hand at this.

Is the mission8 level the one in IT with the beach resort?

Someone was talking about this and i cannot remember who.

I half started a mission on the beach resort where you have to sneak up on the hacienda only killing a maximum of four or less people before you whack the guy you're trying to assassinate. the only problem is the right mix of baddies before the main guy gets killed b/c it should be hard, but not impossible. i was figuring having all the guys, coming outta the wood work after he's dead to make it possible.

Whats everyones thoughts on this?

If it sounds bad, i'll think o' something else, i was figuring o' making a mini campaign including this but maybe i'll just make it for this. Any Thoughts?