Alpha Squad MOD

Chavez

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, I dl, installed, activate, all other Mods deactivated !

Mayby i dl a damaged File, but i miss a lot of Stuff:

- The most weapons in Rifleman/Sniper/Demo and Gunner are not available, miss qob Files. Also the Kit Textures. Further miss some entrys in the string.txt (!find key Error !)

- SP Campaign CTD

Some Quick Missions have no Maps.

My AS Folder have 462.782.464 Bytes.

Any Hints ?

Download size is 159 125 Kb. My as folder is 392 673 844 bytes. Disk usage is 400 965 632 byte. 2454 files and 130 folders. Activate GR/DS/IT/standard upgrade/as MOD in that order. Remember that in multiplayer you will need to select the restriction AS no restrictions to view all the goodies. Did you DL from GhostAholic? Can anyone confirm that the GhostAholic DL works?

BTW; thanks to ghostaholic for the easy mirror.

Standard Upgrade is included in the Alpha MOD download so no need to download that separately. The Alpha MOD installer will attempt to install standard upgrade in a dedicated folder in your GR/MODS/Standard Upgrade so go look for it as it should already be installed after the MOD installer is run.

And yeah - links works wonderful :D

Small error reported.

The firefight version of Biros map the farm isn't included. A link to download the missionfile will come. When; just save it to your GR/MODS/AS/MISSIONS/  folder.

The SR2004/4 mission Final Encounter will still work regardless of this small error though.

Download the mission TheFarmVisit.mis and place it in ghostrecon/mods/as/missions/ folder. That enables all coop gamemodes on Biros The Farm and does not overwrite the SR2004/4 Final Encounter mission for the same map.

It was not included in this release due to the fact that I didn't have the time and creativity to get it ready before the mod should come out. We didn't have any missions made for it either so it would only have worked in TvT and SP gamemodes. The plan was to get it ready earlier in this week, but I also had a project on school that I had to finish, so I didn't have the time for it as the project took more time then I thoughy. Sorry about that folks! :(

The map will be finished and I will then leave it up to Chavez and Robalo if they will patch up the alpha mod with it or leave it out. I guess they will find out in some days if a patch is needed for it.

I will then leave it up to Chavez and Robalo if they will patch up the alpha mod with it or leave it out. I guess they will find out in some days if a patch is needed for it.

We are already talking about a patch as we have more goodies to put in, so that sounds great Biro. Talk in TS/ICQ.

Good luck at school. If you are half as brilliant there as in GR modding you are Golden! :D

Exelecnt grabbing it now ... cant wait to try this little puppy out.

I assume that us underlings once installed can have a blast of this on public alpha server ?? Or is it a member thing for a while?

Alpha 2 runs it. Just grab the password as usual. Its in the top post of the 100Mbit publix server post. Link in my sig.

Read the readme.txt after iinstalling the MOD