Alpha Squad MOD

Chavez

no worries mate, it's not like I have time to play GR anymore. Pretty much the only times I fire GR up is when testing models ingame. And if I do find the time I've always got family here with decent connections that can download for me.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Won't be long now. Estimate is 2 hours approx. Have a small mod section of the website here. Thats where you will find the links today. Expect the download locations to grow during the weekend. We dont know if we get it up on fileplanet tonight but the Europe download will be available.

During the weekend it should be available on the gr.net front page as well.

I DL'ed it in 20 minutes but I'm in Europe on a 2Mbit/2Mbit line. Fileplanet DL will be up during the weekend. The Europe DL is fast and good but it's maximum 1 Mbit so I guess it will be slow until the worst caos is over. It's worth waiting for though. Try to find a quiet time to DL.

Whats your DL speed from Europe guys?

I DL'ed it in 20 minutes but I'm in Europe on a 2Mbit/2Mbit line. Fileplanet DL will be up during the weekend. The Europe DL is fast and good but it's maximum 1 Mbit so I guess it will be slow until the worst caos is over. It's worth waiting for though. Try to find a quiet time to DL.

Whats your DL speed from Europe guys?

Im getting about 13.8 KB/Sec takin about 2 hours 40 min, with cable. From NJ in the states.

Small error reported.

The firefight version of Biros map the farm isn't included. A link to download the missionfile will come. When; just save it to your GR/MODS/AS/MISSIONS/ folder.

The SR2004/4 mission Final Encounter will still work regardless of this small error though.

---------------------------------------

Passed 8 GB of traffic now. Wow!

Chavez.... I hope you dont mind but a new download is available on ghostaholic.

Download the Alpha squad mod here

If you get the leaching error open your firewall and go to privacy controle......configure........custom.....uncheck the browserprivacy enabled box.

This solution is for NIS2003 and NIS 2004. If you have another firewall program I dont know but that option should be somewhere in the options I guess.

I am downloading it from there right now and it comes in with 113KB/sec :D

Thanks Alpha squad for this great mod. I gues I wont be playing anything else for a time :D

Edited by el nino foxhound

Here you go. No need to register on our site. Just click the link: http://www.ghostaholic.com/downloadsxy/AlphaMod-1.0.exe

Hi. I tried to set up a download link through ghostaholics on the MOD web but it leads me to this error page

http://www.ghostaholic.com/error.html

allthough pressing the link in your post does not give an error but a straight download.

Please tell me if/how we can set up a direct link from the Alpha MOD web page.

Thanks again for the handy links.

OK, I dl, installed, activate, all other Mods deactivated !

Mayby i dl a damaged File, but i miss a lot of Stuff:

- The most weapons in Rifleman/Sniper/Demo and Gunner are not available, miss qob Files. Also the Kit Textures. Further miss some entrys in the string.txt (!find key Error !)

- SP Campaign CTD

Some Quick Missions have no Maps.

My AS Folder have 462.782.464 Bytes.

Any Hints ?