Alpha Squad MOD

Chavez

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Love those pics of the mill, Alpha - just as I love your Farm map I've just d/l'd...

Does that river have trout in it?

And has anyone ever done a Ghost with a flyrod?

:lol:

Looking forward to playing your campaign on me Mac (panic - there *will* be a zipped SP Mac version, won't there?)

Inspirational stuff - *thank you* !

Theo

:clapping:

Edited by TheoRetiKule

Looking forward to playing your campaign on me Mac (panic - there *will* be a zipped SP Mac version, won't there?)

Offcourse there will be a version for you Mac guys aswell and I hope that I can figure out some of the texture problems you guys had on "The Farm" aswell in this one.

Actually I was thinking about animating some trouts right around the bridge there, but you should know the ghosts doesn't go for flyfishing...they fish with grenades!! ;)

Offcourse there will be a version for you Mac guys aswell and I hope that I can figure out some of the texture problems you guys had on "The Farm" aswell in this one.

Actually I was thinking about animating some trouts right around the bridge there, but you should know the ghosts doesn't go for flyfishing...they fish with grenades!! ;)

Now that's genius... guess I'll just have to put away my scruples and start grenade-launcher-fishing all over again... :devil:

Thanks for the Mac tree texture fix too... a bit surreal when Central Park skyscrapers in the distance turn into (very cool) pine trees as you zoom in on them!

Top maps, Biro!! This mod could even knock FrostBite off my top spot...

:clapping: again...

Theo

Edited by TheoRetiKule

• 1 month later...

I have no idea, but I think that they maybe fly pretty low to avoid radar contact. Anyway in this case it wouldn't be much fun to see a black small dot 2000 meters above your head for 0,2 seconds but it's awesome when it pass this low.

I have no idea, but I think that they maybe fly pretty low to avoid radar contact. Anyway in this case it wouldn't be much fun to see a black small dot 2000 meters above your head for 0,2 seconds but it's awesome when it pass this low.

If it's stealth that doesn't matter.... ;)

Agree with the reasoning though....