Red Storm Entertainment recon photos

Snailfan

Hello all,

I work next to Red Storm's NC headquarters. Took my camera to work a few weeks ago and happened to catch these guys, & gal, hard at work.

I am new to this forum & am not really into gaming much anymore. However, I recently made a post on one of my favorite forums regarding these pictures. One of my fellow forum members mentioned that the folks in the photos might be working on Ghost Recon II. Which led me here.

I thought that you all might get a kick out of these. If anyone has any thoughts on what the developers are up to, let me know.

redstorm1.jpg

redstorm2.jpg

redstorm3.jpg

Hottie with a gun....

Did I just say that out loud? :whistle:

Yep you did. Go find yourself a real girl man.

If this is for GR2, it looks like RSE might be heading more into the high tech weapons. Take a look at that M4. It's got an Eotech Holosight on it and a AN\PAQ 4. Cool stuff. Or maybe not. If I recall right, the promo pics of people with guns for GR, DS, and IT had M4s with cool attachments, and we didn't get them. Hmm.

LOL I can hear the mission impossible music in the background.

But not of those retarded action movies by tom cruise either. I'm talking bout the original tv show with the team and their very clever infiltration plans.

If I was you....I would disguise myself as an east indian air conditioner repair person.....

Complete with accent! :P Or why not try to get a janitorial job at the office. Pretend to be a rainman like retarded boy who needs a job bad. Wave friendly like to everyone and drool alot. heh heh.

And as you humbly clean up after the programmers....check the garbage cans and desks for any intel. :thumbsup::shifty:

Edited by Stalker_Zero

Well, aint she purty....

She's either an RSE employee or a model, because that is poor handgun technique with interlaced fingers and the trigger finger cheating inside the trigger guard. I'll have to take a few hours to show her the proper and safe way to handle a gun.... :rocky:

Actually, I dont think she is cheating. Some women have small hands, and find the double stack mag guns a bit awkward to hold. Her finger isn't wrapped around the trigger, if you look closely, and she is actually holding the gun correctly. If anything, just the tip of her finger is curled just a bit, but if her hands are small, she may not be able to get her finger up to rest on the trigger guard. And if you look closely, her fingers aren't interlaced, she clearly has her left hand wrapping her right, which is proper, unless she is set for speed loading, which alot of women cant do, due to the large frame size of the gun. It is nearly impossible for them to hold the gun and an extra mag at the same time.

I saw that alot when I would teach beginning shooting. Alot of women have trouble with the fatter gripped guns, and the Baretta is a large frame gun.

Most people, like it or not, don't put enough emphasis on how well a gun fits their hand. They will put too much emphasis on caliber, thinking that is the answer to everything, or that the number of rounds is another answer, when what is really important is how well you handle the weapon. Comfort directly effects your ability to shoot.

A well placed .22 will be alot better than 10 badly placed 9mm(God forbid) or a few misplaced .40's.

She does have a great nose ! ! :thumbsup:

could you link us to that forum

thank you snail

wait a sec..... few its not april yet

take some more pics for us we all love that kind of stuff, especially draft boards and screens :devil:

Sure, but I think that the thread may be dead now. Here you go. Here

Edited by Snailfan

Guest SI-Prozac

think RSE is gunna hold out on us for a while....

i have a feeling they actually might show GR2 off at e/3 this year

just my speculation thoe...