Don't mean to toot my own horn

Avey

Deep Down its a cheap plug for =UE= :whistle:

I have been designing and working on =UE=II for a couple of months and reached the final product. So from an artistic/HTML point of view, what do you think? My only criticism is that maybe I could optimise the site for 56k users as it is quite image intensive. Constructive criticism welcome :)

I don't like how you did the buttons at the top, they seem kinda slow.

:huh:

Seem spot on to me SB? Both illumination of the graphic and page transition were smooth...

Fantastic work Avey - seriously. The force is strong young Padawan.

Makes my Frontpage efforts look pee.

For me the bits on the sides change seperately, and its very noticeable.

Really? Looks fine to me :unsure: I'll take your comments on board though and have a look at it :). I suppose those roll-overs are the best i can do in IR and as i don't know/have flash... ;)

For me the bits on the sides change seperately, and its very noticeable.

Really? Looks fine to me :unsure: I'll take your comments on board though and have a look at it :). I suppose those roll-overs are the best i can do in IR and as i don't know/have flash... ;)

What are you using to do it? DHTML?

I like it Avey. Nice and clean!

There is only one thing I'd comment on - the navigation. The rollover links at the top of every page, are duplicated in the Navigation boxout at the top left. I don't see the need for the duplication.

It's obvious there's been alot of work put into the new site, congrats! :yes:

Thanks for the tip Rocky. Know that i think about it it is kinda pointless, thanks :rocky:

@SB - The images are made in Photoshop and then loaded in Imageready for slicing and saving. Upon saving the files IR codes all the HTML for convenience :)

@SB - The images are made in Photoshop and then loaded in Imageready for slicing and saving. Upon saving the files IR codes all the HTML for convenience :)

I just looked the the source, it seems you are using DHTML. In case you don't know its javascript that gets invoked on certain events (such rollover) and then the JS changes certain parts. If I were you I would have it done using CSS. If you don't know how to do it I suggest learning since its extrmemly useful, here is tutorial for this specific thing.