Winners for Humourous Categories, 2003

Sart

Oh yeah, so which person added the word "w o o t" to the swear filter?

Now that's in the swear filter (for no reason what-so-ever), I can no longer link to my website as it has the word w o o t in the domian name. It replaces woot with ": rocky :" No-one can access my site (probably was the intention by adding w o o t to the swear filter) from clicking the link in my sig now. Thanx alot guys. Everyone else can link to their sites. Now thanx to some person , I can't put the link to my site, which is unfair.

So I'm treating this as discrimination (in fact it is discrimination). I'm reporting this discrimination to Rocky right now, and I'll get him to change it back so I can link to my site.

I don't care if it was done as a joke. There's a differnce between having a joke and taking the p1ss. Quite frankly, what some person has done is the latter.

Edited by -[NCM]- .:Nightmare:.

- .:Nightmare:.,Jan 27 2004, 09:00 ]No-one can access my site (probably was the intention by adding w o o t to the swear filter) from clicking the link in my sig now.

I really doubt anyone here has anything against your website, it was probably just a joke gone wrong. Theres really not any need for the "smart-ass" comments. :blink:

Who ever did will probably fix it, so no worries. :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...