create a zombie, what need?

wembly

i can create a zombie, how make that this zombie kill a soldat with contact of body? :o=

is posible? i can create a zombie :) what need? now i have a zombie character :), need what plans and script use for comportament of zombie.plis help :stupid:

excuse me my poor english, i'm spanish :(

Usted puede escribir en Ingles bastante bien. Tambien es possible dar una arma que toca no mas de 1 metre, con un coeficiente de matar de 1, un velocidad alta (1000+) y sin un modelo (o fije en un cuchillo). En esta manera, los muertes no pueden matar por paredes o puertas. No estoy seguro de esto, pero es possible.

Usted puede escribir en Ingles bastante bien. Tambien es possible dar una arma que toca no mas de 1 metre, con un coeficiente de matar de 1, un velocidad alta (1000+) y sin un modelo (o fije en un cuchillo). En esta manera, los muertes no pueden matar por paredes o puertas. No estoy seguro de esto, pero es possible.

Hmmmm....yes I understand every word of that....

:lol:

you could have the player actor trigger a zone and the zombie run to a path in that zone. possable break map up into zones with a well numbered path/plan system and crud i forgot the rest and i just had someone charge someone too but i removed it from script.

but you get the idea, or border the map with paths/plans and eh that would be too complexe.

jack?