You Play GR Too Much When

Ruin

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reason 184andwhatever: When in a crowded place you tap the person in front of you and say youve got point.

Reason 184andwhatever: When in a dangerous night enviroment in an urban area you tell your mate to watch the 6.

good ones Chems :lol::lol:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Contact!! 12 o'clock, 100 metres. Closing fast!! All units fire on sight, I say again, fire on sight....Huh? Wait a minute, that's my dog!!

Look out, there's a sniper on the neighbours garage roof!! Find cover!! ...... Cover me! I'm gonna flank him on the left. Covering fire now!! Squad? Squad?!! Huh? Where's my squad? Oh that reminds me....I didn't have a squad. And the "sniper" turned out to be the neighbours cat....

Edited by [Wx] .:Nightmare:.

Reason 184andwhatever: When in a dangerous night enviroment in an urban area you tell your mate to watch the 6.

oh my! before my best friend moved I did that! lol!

:'(

You want to purchase the games that other GR.net members have

Everytime you go somewhere you plan how to react if attacked by, terrorists, kidnappers or robbers. (I have and do this alot)

When left home alone you tell your parents to call you if anything bad happens i.e. robbed, kidnapped, ect. (I've done this too)

you want to talk to every policeman, active duty military, and vet you see.

You post in this topic.

You want to sleep with the .45 under your pillow. (yes Ive done this too)

every time you hear a sharp crack you instantly assume that it was a gunshot.

Edited by osokdfgr

You are walking down the street and u take everyone u can in a alley and ask them if they are a terrorist

You are on guard all the time with a large M60 pointing twoards the street

you are on the roof of the house with a PSG-1 and u see the mailman and u point ur laser sight at his legs and fire "WHO ARE U!?" u shout "IM THE MAILMAN WHY DID U SHOOT ME?" and u reply "Oh sorry thought u were a terrorist and thought u were gonna put a bomb in my mailbox

You are at work and ur boss hired u a new partner to work with and when he goes away u draw ur Mark 23 SOCOM and point it at him asking if he is a terrorist or a spy

You go hunting with a M82 Barret

You build a defense matrix of mines, barbed wire, Rocket batteries, and Chain guns wondering when a eemy will come to u

he are some other i thought up enjoy :thumbsup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...