Who is the most wacked out poster?

Bob The Nailer

43 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

this thread is disturbing :blink:

its gone from some humours thing, toa screaming match betwen KK and XO and all the moderatrs and admin and stuff, to a discussion about domestic violence and kk.

I think it needs to be burnt, and the ashes buryed under 3 foot of lead

Screaming? :blink: Where?

Seriously. You new people are deprived. You've not seen my best work.

:ph34r:

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I aint an only child, i have a bro 2 yrs older than me.

I sympathise with KK etc etc, but i dont think this is the place to sort such things out.

XO i dont care about how you are proud of your angry outbursts, its just an expression.

If KK has some issues with his brother etc, he should talk to his brother, his parents and counselling if he wishes to go down that path, but, as clever as we think we are, we arnt professionals or kk's family, its not realy our place to interfere

The fact that any of you believe that any of this is serious boggles the imagination. It's long passed the threshold of credibility.

let me answer that.

blackeye.jpg

nuff said it think. OK. my neighbor has a digital camera and took it. bob the nail was nice enough to help me post it. but listen i'm no wimp i can take it. karate has toughened me up. i'm paying my brother a fee to use the alienware so i'll be back more. i snuck a few games of GR in too last night. some nice action on the fortress staage. i had to get a used copy from microcenter because my bro threw my other copy in the creek out back with his friends while they smoked cigaretts. one of them tried shooting it with a bebe gun, but missed. it's too scratched to play now. :ph34r:

hey. guys. it's cool. it's really just some rough housing between brothers. i think it's his way as an older brother to show some love. we both like wrestling too. when he gets home from his construction job we watch the WWE. sometimes he like to act like Mankind and give me the socko move, when Mick Foley rams the dirty sock downthe other guys throte. he laughs so hard i don't mind. despite the fact that that sock has been on his foot all day and it gets pretty hot where we live. we broke the lamp once when we were wrestling and my mom got mad at us. karate has made me quicker so i'm more like RVD. :ph34r::ph34r::huh::ph34r::ph34r:

Dang XO, you might have been kind enough to add the URLs for those photos to save the rest of us the trouble of having to search for them online ourselves just to verify your apparent claim that young KK appears to be a hoax.

Indeed, after much searching, I too found the photo KK provided on www.mulletsgalore.com. Go to the "Classifications" page. The pic appears on Section VII, # 62. Sorry, the website does not permit a direct link to the page in question. So, KK, what's it all about?

El

Eh, sorry.

Here is the Turk pictures. the Dogpile search references to this one.

Dogpile Results themselves. If it's not on that exact page, it should be within one or two in either direction. The location of the pic has moved around on the page itself.

verify your apparent claim that young KK appears to be a hoax.

:huh:

Edited by XavierOnasis

This is just weird.  What's the deal KK?  Kind of a nice PhotoShop job though.

:bs:

i dont see the photoshop, unless your talking about removing the Mullet.com tag, which could be done by a monkey with the moniter tured off.

This thread is now a stupid waste of time.

Nothing that KK has said is of any importance now, and its stupid cos he risked getting banned to do it.

KK, what you gonna say now?  :nono:

Not very much, I banned him a moment ago. :whistle:

You didn't ban him did ya? I wouldn't trust XO as far as I could throw the crazy face making midget.

I would.

You were duped Bob, he was wasting all our time and your webspace :wall: