Net Cafe Riots...

~NkOgNiTo~

South of LA, in Orange County, the authorities have also had to intervene at a local net cafe more than 300 times since June.

Uhhmn. normally the 3rd or possibly 5th time would have been a clue. The 10th to 15th should ahve been a flag. And 50th should have been "Shut this F!cker down before someone get's badly hurt!"

Crazy, absolutley crazy. Why must we live in a world with so many flipping idiots? :(:angry::unsure::wall:

ROFL, I remember 'The Voz'. Hysterical :lol:

I read another article about the whole net café thing the other day. It implied that a lot of these "gangs" were of Asian origin. Another proof that those guys take games way too seriously ;)

The other story I'm thinking about now is Korean (I think) mafia using Lineage (online RPG) for criminal purposes. The specific story I read about that involved a guy getting the crap beat out of him by mobsters because he didn't do what some mafia guy told him while playing Lineage. Or somesuch.

Scary, innit? :ph34r:

LOL!!! Hahahaha!!

I can see it now...CS players shouting at each other, "You Camper!!!!!!!" "But you ######ing cheated!!!!" "WRAAAAAHHHH!!" <swings metal chair> "YEAAAAARRRHH!!"< swings steel pipe> :devil::ph34r:

Crazy people.

Out.

yeah that would be funny a mission on an orig map of a net cafe, where u have to escape unharmed!!!

and i agree with you ruin how many times do these guys have to intervene before they see a pattern???

thats Cstrike fer ya....

if they'd been playing GR it would be more like "HEY! I THINK THERE'S A GLITCH OR SOMETHING 'CAUSE I CAN'T SEE MY GUN IN THE CORNER!!! NO, YOU CAMPERS! SNIPERS ARE SUPPOSED TO SHOOT WHILE RUNNING!WHAT!? SILENCERS DON'T MAKE <<CLICK>> SOUNDS, THEY MAKE LITTLE <<THIP>> SOUNDS!!! HOW UNREALISTIC IS THIS!?"

CS itself isn't a bad game, it just seems to attract a bunch of rich kids, with their parents paying the DSL bill, so they can use cheats and ###### other people off :D

I prefer the FA or DoD HL Mods to CS any day. At least in those you can use tactics and not spray-n-pray.

I used to play CS throughout middle school.

MY friends and I would all walk/take a taxi to gaming places where we'd pay like a buck to 2 bucks an hour to play. We had LOADS of fun.

And I know this was mentioned in another thread, but you can shoot through 'SOME' walls... we used to anihalate snipers that way. :hehe:

Counter-Strike is a brilliant game, both from a gameplay point of view and from a..should we call it 'business'..point of view. Started out as a no-profit mod, became one of the most popular online games ever and now it doubles as a commercial product.

Many had problems with rampant grief players, but I never noticed an abundance of those in CS. Maybe people are just more mature up here in Scandinavia ;) I usually end up on Scandinavian servers when playing on public ones, generally they're located in Sweden or Finland, occationally Denmark or Norway. UK servers aren't too bad either.

My favorite Half-Life mods are definitely Day of Defeat and Natural Selection, though. I'm a sucker for WWII and sci-fi :P

Wow, that' insane.........................

Like I always said...........I never liked half life, just something not quite right there.....

Pipes and chairs huh?/ Interenet cafe.............has all the makings of a classic mod.................. :ph34r:

That story reminds me of a post that was recently on our forums..."the Voz"

Wonder if this guy was involved? :P

Edit: Warning Foul language (this guy has a limited vocabulary) for those of you who are sensitive to that type of thing

OMG! :o LMAO :lol: dont now how i missed that earlier, just watched it really hilarious!!!