Dedicated servers NOT using IT.

Hi all,

it's that Mac guy again. As you may be aware there is no Mac version of IT at this time. Therefore I was wondering if anyone can list the IP's of any dedicated servers they know of running GR and DS only.

I've already noted the UDTS IP's from the list on this site (although no-one seems to be home at the moment), if anyone else knows of any more please list them here.

Some Mac dedicated servers are beginning to appear (GR & DS only of course) as soon as I have the IP's of any reliable ones I'll post them here also.

Thanks

I'll Keep scanning this Thread for those Servers and when I see one I'll notify Rocky so they can be placed in the Front Page of the Site for Ded. Servers.

- Or -

You could do the same and Just PM Rocky as You find them so they can be posted. Either way - We'll make sure that once We have some Decent MAC Servers and their IPs - They'll be posted...

;) - This is from the Guy who made "SPV4" available for the MAC Platform.

Sincerely,

While you're all talking about MACs......Part of the reason I bought GR was to play vs/with my buddy Joe who owns a MAC.

Is it true MAC owners can only play vs/with MAC and PC vs/with PC only? Or is there any way, someday we could play with each other.

Further, while talking to him we started discussing MODs. I downloaded HX4 (which is cool by the way, along with the new dedicated server! Thanks!). He's been downloading too, but has been hit and miss with what is useable for him on the MAC.

Is there a list of MAC compatible mods he can access?

Thanks,

mrlenjr

Percentagewise IT maps are played less than the DS or GR maps IMO. Which is good tbh, not as well thought out. But sadly most servers do run IT in the background for as and when they may want to play the odd game or two from it.

A solution would be to visit UBI and visit the GR or DS only server listings. You may still find servers with IT on it, but it shouldn't be as frequent.

Surely UBI must have an idea when they will be bringing out a Mac version of IT?