NFS:UG Showroom

Havok

hey hey, looking good Rocky, maybe you want some more races this friday? @ everyone else: this man is crazy at driving, when he's not going the worng way, he wins every race... :P

oh yeah showroom, Golf_GTI.JPG

this isn't my UG car but i still like this one, this doesnt belong on a street, should be on a raceway :rolleyes:

Edited by Private B

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this man is crazy at driving, when he's not going the worng way, he wins every race... :P

LOL yeh, I was going great guns until I forgot which way was forward :blink:

GGs, I'll hook up with you when I get that compass upgrade fitted to the dash!

I think you should bring Mrs Rocky along as co-driver.

"Medium left into hard right....."

I would also nudge you less  :thumbsup:

:devil:

hehehe great idea Schenk

@Snake, we dont use our own cars, we use some unmodded ones so we test out whos really the best driver and as for Rocky he can use what ever he wants and he's only on race 20 -30 or so

Edited by Private B

Olympic Square - Best times?????

I did a 47.57 yesterday, from first person view, one 'in lap' and full level 3 upgrades (incl nitros). That's faster than it quotes in the guide that Private B sent me.

What times are you guys running?

EDIT: Somebody gave me a guide - sorry to whoever it was :P

Here are my wheels: My UG car...

car1.jpg

And my 'other' car....

car2.jpg

i don't have all upgrades but i can sill go over 200 in drag with my skyline with smantha coustom 6

i could still beat a fully upgraded skyline come on when i get all perfomence upgrades when i get pc one i could probaly stop all of you because ive been playing games for 9 years and i have dexertiy in my fingers and good hand eye codinnation with keyboard and controoler

i don't have all upgrades but i can sill go over 200 in drag with my skyline with smantha coustom 6

i could still beat a fully upgraded skyline come on when i get all perfomence upgrades when i get pc one i could probaly stop all of you because ive been playing games for 9 years and i have dexertiy in my fingers and good hand eye codinnation with keyboard and controoler

fag001.gif

Who is good at Real Time Strategy games like Star Wars Galactic Battlegrounds or Army Men RTS

i want to know who cause if you got galactic battlegrounds be prepared to have your ###### handed 2 you

Snake man, I am no psychology major, but what i think your condition is called, is "little man" syndrome. Its when a man is smaller than the average guy, and is picked on in real life. Normally having a smaller than normal pen0r. Therefor he goes around acting like he has the biggest stick on the block, and instead of working it backfires on him, and just makes him look like a little man with a short temper. Trust me bro, no one cares about how good you are at video games. It's getting alittle old that 90% of your posts go along the lines of "Who plays (insert game title) because if you do, i will so own you at that game, because im uber l33t, omg ###### i rule and you dont. i know algebra because me + my game > you + your game."

And to sum up that paragraph into 1 sentence. NO ONE CARES!

• 5 months later...
Hate to break it to you Snake, but in UG, it comes down to the driver, believe it or not.

If you're so great, pick up a copy of NASCAR Season 2003. ;)

lol NASCAR is extremly boring going around the same track for a 100 laps then winning it with no effort only good thing in all NASCAR games is the crashing NOT the racing well thats my opinion.

also to BUS DRIVER

"Little man " syndrome lol i could care less and i made a record in olympic square in 40.95 sedconds and then it was 39.45 seconds

NOTICE FROM SNAKE INC.

GR war tips soon in war stories!

Don't worry about it. The only thing people like Snake know is that the majority of the tracks are oval.

Is that a threat? :unsure:

well to tell u the truth i only play NASCAR games so i can go backwards on the track and go head on with everyone until i took them all out thats it.

Don't worry about it.  The only thing people like Snake know is that the majority of the tracks are oval.

Is that a threat? :unsure:

Nope, just a simple fact that I've figured out since I started to enjoy WC/Nextel racing when I was about seven.