NFS:UG Showroom

Havok

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<---- has always wondered why anyone would put a wing on the rear of a front wheel drive car and take weight off the drive wheels!!!!  :ermm:

Well, you could always put it on the front. :P

I'd LOVE to see that.

Aren't those spoilers and/or bumpers lightwieght anyway? Not to mention, with the wieght reduction packages, it wont make much difference. :D

True, but the spoiler creates downforce, pushing the rear end down, while raising the front.

Edit - Hey Ruin, odd... you use the same ingame name as I do, have the same rep points, and money, so very odd. :shifty:

Edited by Crimson

man this is a really cool looking racer. I havent played any racing games since GT2 for psx. So you guys like this game, huh? I may have to buy my first PC racing title...I only wish I had my game machine here at home...now I have to wait until I go back to school in a week or so

And Ruin, I must say, that is a very handsome civic...I used to have one similar to that...minus the top fuel wing ;)

Hey Ruin, odd... you use the same ingame name as I do, have the same rep points, and money, so very odd. :shifty:

Very odd.... I'm sure I used "Viper" LONG before you :P:).

@YS, looking snazzy. :D

@Prozac, nice car man...

@Heph, thanks man. :D I like it. I need to post some other cars.