DYNACOMP Weapons

Parabellum

Here are some screenshots of the weapon I'm currently working on, the Special Purpose Rifle (SPR)

Click the picture to open a larger view.

Black:

spr_black_thumb.jpg

spr_black_02_thumb.jpg

Desert Camo:

spr_camo_thumb.jpg

spr_camo_02_thumb.jpg

spr_camo_03_thumb.jpg

A close-up of the detail on the scope:

spr_close_01_thumb.jpg

A close-up of the lens:

spr_close_02_thumb.jpg

This weapon is still a work in progress.

Edited by Parabellum

Small update: As my last little bit of modding before the holiday, I pretty much finished the SPR this morning. I fixed the front of the handguard, made a couple of texture corrections, and did a black unsilenced version. Look for more screenshots and cool stuff after the beginning of the year.

Very GOOD but do you have any weapon mods that were already released?

Do I have any weapon mods that are already released? No - I don't usually release my work in the form of mods. I generally make my models and textures available to other modders to use.

Very GOOD but do you have any weapon mods that were already released?

Do I have any weapon mods that are already released? No - I don't usually release my work in the form of mods. I generally make my models and textures available to other modders to use.

The people that have recieved that invaluable help is ever gratefull! :clapping:

• 3 months later...
nice bondage site bro lol

Like DM said, I accidentally let the domain expire, and then some smutmongers picked it up. That crap makes me want to puke. Ever since I saw Eight Millimeter, the very notion of people actually looking at that garbage makes me want to hurl.

Anyway, back to the SPR...

There are going to be 3 versions of the SPR in DYNACOMP, but the desert variant has been cut from the final release, because the mod doesn't take place in a desert environment. All of the variants will be black, and it will feature the silenced version seen above, as well as a non-silenced version, and a carbine version.

I think you should include the desert textures in the mod Para, they don't have to be used but it'd allow us a choice if we wanted to replace the stock, black textures.

The desert weapon was mapped completely different than the black weapon, so they're not really interchangeable. I may include them at a later date, but they won't be in the initial release.

• 1 month later...