4.2 rounds per kill

redneck

Experimenting last night with Susan Grey, her MP5 and a ######load of determined Russians trying to sneak around the southeast shack in the Creekbed map, I discovered it takes an average of 4.2 9mm hits to kill a Russian.

The dudes with the M16s and M4s were much more effective. As were the bad guys with their 7.62x39.

Sadly, I don't have any M1911s in my kit; nor my personal favorite semi-auto, a CZ-75 in 40 S&W.

What is really needed as a sidearm is my Smith & Wesson Model 629. One shot from a 44 Magnum should be all it takes.

cobra on hx5 is sweet, but wait behold the new and improved sarak now with added phaser and pulse rifle from star trek, (its like it fires 5 at4's at each click) so beware as i will eithger be using that or just takeing a sig 550 putting the cross hairs over your head and popping you one.

p.s. could some one make me a sig 550 mod just with that weapon as i cant use hx5 any more.

:o=

:stupid: