Sig Awards #13

ZJJ

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So... how's this coming? :D

The winners are announced a week after the entries are submitted. I will get the people's choice poll up soon. Had a few things going on in real life this past week, I'm sure a few of you can relate.

The winners are announced a week after the entries are submitted.  I will get the people's choice poll up soon.  Had a few things going on in real life this past week, I'm sure a few of you can relate.

No, sorry. This is my real life :huh:

Thank you all for your patience with this round. I can tell you all are waiting impatiently for me to make the announcement as to who won the contest..... :yes:

The entries can be viewed here.

The winner of the fifth People's Choice Award is Ruin!

Congratulations! :thumbsup:

The winner of the Sig Award Competition for #13 is....... (drum roll, please).......

SilentNight!

@SN - after all your whining you finally won. :o You should never give up and you never know when it will be your lucky day. Is 13 now your new lucky number? :D

Congratulations, guys! :rocky:

Look for a separate thread where you can pick up your prizes. :thumbsup:

haha!!

Cheers guys, dont know how i pulled that off.

dropping envelopes full of money in people hands probably helped :ph34r:

There was a hole in the isg, and i saw the stufff about Rocky buying the hat, and combined the 2.(nice hat by the way)

Yeah, thanks again!!

@Zjj: I made a promise, once i won one i would judge, so here i am, i might quit while im ahead!!