[RS] Rogue Saints

Makk

RS_phx_11_header.gif

I am proud to announce the former GR division of ]RS[ Rabidd Saints has a new name, and a new home. We have been reborn as; [RS] Rogue Saints. Currently, we only play Ghost Recon (team and co-op) but plan to expand into other games as well. We are checking out games such as America's Army and Raven Shield, and are keeping our eyes open for some of the great games coming out in the spring such as; Soldner, Stalker, Far Cry, and Half-Life 2. We are also keeping our fingers crossed for GR2.

We have a new domain; http://www.rogue-saints.com

As you can see there, our website is under development. However, there you will find a link to our old website (with some slight modifications to reflect our new name and setup), from which we are still working out of. Expect a new website in a couple of months, hopefully sooner.

We also have new forums at http://forums.rogue-saints.com Please drop by and visit.

For any other information, please email me at makk@rogue-saints.com.

Thank You

Edited by Makk

[RS] Rogue Saints is recruiting.

Our team has been playing Ghost Recon together since May of 2002. We are a team of about 20 members which value Honor, Teamwork, and Dedication.

Our 'mission statement' (listed on our website) says it all: The Rogue Saints are built on the principles of teamwork, tactics, and dedication. Our men work together and play with a high sense of honor, integrity, and maturity. We are dedicated to practicing and utilizing team tactics to excel in the field of battle, leveraging those skills in friendly competition against other clans and in simulated missions. We never lose sight of our main goal; to have good clean fun while playing as a team with close friends.

We currently are active in Ghost Recon, and are in the process of branching out also to America's Army and potentially Raven Shield (and are anxiously awaiting Soldner). On GR, we are involved on the Combat Zone gaming ladder (currently ranked #10), and play competitive co-op tournaments (we recently won Alpha Squad's Stealth Score tournament, and are currently participating in the AzzCup tournament).

To join our team you must be 20 years old.

If you are interested, please send me an email to 'recon_rs@hotmail.com' answering the questions listed under 'Application' on our website; www.rogue-saints.com

Edited by Makk

• 3 weeks later...

Rogue Saints has finally published their new website: www.rogue-saints.com

Our forums have become integrated with our new website. If you had them bookmarked, dont worry, the bookmark will take you to our website.

If you were a registered user on our forums, then you will still be a registered user on our website/forums with no changes to your account.

I hope that you stop by and have a look around.

• 2 weeks later...

A friendly reminder that [RS] is still recruiting. We are playing mission #4 of AzzCup tonight and will be gearing up for SR2004. We are also still matching team vs. team on TCZ.

We recently picked up two new members - Sunnyboy & Hunter. And we have two new recruits - Bear & Abster. Welcome guys!

Edited by Ming the Merciless

• 2 weeks later...

We are still looking to fill our roster. Check us out at [RS] Website or stop by our server - 66.250.220.230.

We participate in ladder competition and co-op tournaments. We focus on teamwork, tactics and having fun while playing this great game.

This public service announcemnt paid for by your friends at [RS] :thumbsup:

Edited by Ming the Merciless

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Rogue Saints are gearing back up for a heavy GR emphasis as well as continuing our Rainbow Six 3: Ravenshield activity. We are looking for mature (21 or older) tactic oriented, people who want to have fun working as a team. We are a very active clan who enjoys co-op as well as clan vs. clan games.

If you are looking to join a well established clan look no further. Come check us out at Rogue Saints . Our server is always up and running.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

The address for our dedicated server has changed. The new addy is 66.250.220.154. We are currently running the HX5 mod. For recruiting info, please visit our website, or send an email to recruiter@rogue-saints.com.

[RS] currently hosts teams and servers for both Ghost Recon and Raven Shield. Hope to see you on the Battlefield soon (before you see me, if possible. ;) )

See, I have a bit of fair time on my hands. I work the Mid shift here at work, I usually have nothing to do for 7 hours, usually only kept partially busy other nights. I spend a fair amount of my time at different GR forums, GHOSTRECON.NET, GHOSTRECONTWO.COM, UBI.COM, and my own CLAN'S site, UnitedNationsGamers.com.

On your site, it says you guys are dropping the GR section. It sounds a little contradictory with what is in this thread.

It seems like, according to the PUBLIC thread, that there has been a little bit of 'lack of interest'. But then again, that thread ended in July, so it looks like you guys got some more motivated people. It is always a bad thing when good people drift away and it happens to a good game or good people.

Best of luck, hope the motivation stays there. I have found that mods, either full blown ones like FROSTBITE, or simple maps like MOSQUE can breathe life into the game for people.

(Going off on a little bit of a tangent, it sounded like you guys have regular play times. I have seen other clans do this. I personally think it would be an incredibly difficult thing to do with personal lives and time zones. I know the clan I am with we have people in CA, WA, MI, KA, CN, those are the people JUST in the states, then you have the people overseas, U.K., Bosnia, and me in BAHRAIN, and one person in Australia. So when you take into the account for all the time zones, 8 pm, in California is 11 pm in CN, in the U.K. it is 4 a.m., and for me, it is 6 a.m. But we STILL manage to online at times and have fun.)

Best of luck in finding people and keeping them interested....