XBOX or PC?

ok ok i just got an XBOX for my birthday this ( april 15th) and my friend said for me to get GR for XBOX so i could play with him on XBOX live. which is better the PC version or the XBOX version. I played Rainbow 6 on playstion and on PC and i found the PC version to be more kool is that the same with GR for XBOX?

PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC Thats good enough to change any ones mind providing they dont have a mind of there own.

:o=

:stupid:

Well...I will admit that there are tons more mods available for PC...but to say there aren't mods for Xbox games isn't entirely correct...

With Xbox Live you can download extra content for some games...for example...right now there are three extra levels for Splinter Cell...Xbox only...I can't get these for my PC...so that kind of sucks...

What happens when the game companies start producing Xbox only content... (can you say Halo 2) This isn't an issue yet...but who knows what the future holds.

Still though...I'll take GR...and make that for the PC. ;)

• 1 month later...
PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC PC Thats good enough to change any ones mind providing they dont have a mind of there own.

:o=

:stupid:

'nuff said :stupid:

Some ppl have found a way to cheat on some games, using "action replay" game saves, and somehow doing something. They were seen on games like wolfenstien and I believe Unreal championship. BUt not on Ghost Recon. XBOX 2 won't be out until 2006, so don't worry.

But I would say the PC is better because its easier to play because of the controls, and the mods alone make it like a new game.

PC is better. :rocky:

ive yet to see game on any console look as good as a decent pc does, tho its a valid point that a console is purchased way cheaper and you dont get hardware or software issues.

the controls are also a factor, i think most of us prefer the keyboard\mouse\joystick over a game pad.

the trend seems to be for future games to be made for the console first then the pc, we have to face facts that pc titles make up a very small part of the video game market and companies will write the software thats ells the most copies

Here's the thing. most TV's except high def run at 640x480. That is the lowest setting on pc. i run mine at 1024x768 with everything turned up and 4x anti. check out the screenies on our site.... you will see. http://www.attackforcez.com/index.php?modu...=showgall&gid=2

Some of these are from mods you can't get on xbox. The xbox even on high def can only go to a maximum resolution (don't quote me on this but i read it somewhere) of 800x600. one of our members even plays at 1600x1024. Now you have to have a video card that can support it but even a cheap geforce4 mx will look twice as good as an xbox any day of the week. Also shooters like this are easier to look with the mouse then a game pad. Figured I'd post some real specs for you instead of just yelling pc!!!

• 1 month later...

GR GOLD price for PC

GR ONLY for XBOX

do the math....

not sure about XBOX LIVE MOD....is there one?

GR PC mod....lemme see....I got 1 DVD collected mod, 3 CD-R, 1 mini-CD-R (Frosbite and 1.4 patch,,,Y? coz one of the men behind it is from Illinois ) :clapping: , I gave up counting the Zip drives, AND AN ANGRY WIFE IN FIT RAGE :o=