What would you say to this campaign?

-=Ghost=-

I am making a 5-8 mission campaign about takin out drug cartels in central and south america. It has kinda the same idea as the movie Clear and Present Danger, but will hopefully be more fun. Right now im just askin who would actually be interested in this kind of campaign?

ok, i dont have much for software (like 3DSM or anythin) so any help would be greatly appreciated. First thing i would need is some different GR actors, kinda like in the movie. Second off, if anyone can create a map just like Wilderness, but without the wooden hideouts (all i am using right now are already made maps, gets kinda boring). I have a movie that is included when u beat the campaign. Gimme a couple weeks and it should be out. Like i said though, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Also, i cant think of a darn name for the operation.

Edited by -=Ghost=-

Second off, if anyone can create a map just like Wilderness, but without the wooden hideouts (all i am using right now are already made maps, gets kinda boring).

Also, i cant think of a darn name for the operation.

Have you looked at any of the new maps released in the Red Sun Modification? You may be able to use some of their maps in your campaign.

A name for the new campaign, how about:

"The Cartel Campaign"

Would luh-HUV :wub: to play a mod based on C & PD...go fer it!

As far as putting Jack Ryan in the campaign:

I'm working on a Hollywood Action Heroes mod...creating skins for movie stars for GR etc...and I'm working on a model for Harrison Ford...might fit your mod if you need Jack Ryan in civvies, if you're interested. :rocky: