Imesh Error?

Stinger

With all the messing around you do with your PC, it's a wonder that anything works right. :P

In 2 yrs if you can't teach a class on PC's there's something wrong with you.

And since you love to mess with all this stuff why don't you go out and get the Cisco 678 router and master that puppy, so you can teach this old dog. :rocky:

Yeah I screw with it a lot but you would be proud to see her today. In aweek or so I will get her all fixed up ,minus mobo and then take a pic with a crappy web cam I found and then show you guys then I will proly break it. :D I think it is all fine Hosts wise.

With all the messing around you do with your PC, it's a wonder that anything works right.  

I had some same crap b4 but I deleted every registry key and put it back in backwards and that fixed it. j/k Well I guess more time to screw with it then. Thanks guys.

NC, if you flick the Power button on the back of your PSU on and off 30 times your router will be fixed :devil:;) If that fails thrust the monitor downwards on the ground to errr discharge the gravitational static charge magnetiscism hex field which would deneutrcate the forward charge cables. ;)

Edited by Stinger

NC, if you flick the Power button on the back of your PSU on and off 30 times your router will be fixed :devil:;) If that fails thrust the monitor downwards on the ground to errr discharge the gravitational static charge magnetiscism hex field which would deneutrcate the forward charge cables. ;)

No, that's not how it goes. The Positron phase-converter PRECEEDS the warp-coil calibration, then your forward charge cables carry the needed current to produce the Magniton Inertia-Cancellation Effect.

Now on topic,

Stinger, ever thought about a reformat? :devil: With all your jackin' around with registries and app installs and tweakin', I don't want to know the status of your XP Home! Buy a crap-for-crap machine and tinker with it...that way you still have a working computer at all times. :)

NC, if you flick the Power button on the back of your PSU on and off 30 times your router will be fixed  :devil:  ;) If that fails thrust the monitor downwards on the ground to errr discharge the gravitational static charge magnetiscism hex field which would deneutrcate the forward charge cables.  ;)

No, that's not how it goes. The Positron phase-converter PRECEEDS the warp-coil calibration, then your forward charge cables carry the needed current to produce the Magniton Inertia-Cancellation Effect.

Now on topic,

Stinger, ever thought about a reformat? :devil: With all your jackin' around with registries and app installs and tweakin', I don't want to know the status of your XP Home! Buy a crap-for-crap machine and tinker with it...that way you still have a working computer at all times. :)

lol, I run Windoctor everyday and SpeedDisk on Saturdays. I dont know if my CD would activate right again though for XP I want to call Microsoft but they have no ###### number anywhere. I got 40Gbs of crap on here too install it all again would take 4 ever. I am getting a new HDD external and al for many reasons but still I would have to reinstall lots of crap...but it would be nice...now I wont be able to sleep thanks a lot!

P.S. Before you do the Warp Coil Calibration you need to polarize the Transistor field matrices or else the feedback pulse will discharge. ;)

P.S. Before you do the Warp Coil Calibration you need to polarize the Transistor field matrices or else the feedback pulse will discharge. ;)

Or... You could just forget the whole thing and hit the degauss button. If your monitor doesn't have one, just turn it off then on. :P