please somebody help me

slrkth

hello.

1.)i looked in my gr folder, clicked on data,clicked on temp, and there was no files in there. does ne 1 know if files shoud be in there, and what r they?

2.)can someone send my a ghost recon.exe file, b/c everytime i try to execute ghost recon, it says

ghostrecon.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close. we are sorry for the inconvienience.......

idk if its possible to send the exe file but if it is can ne1 try to? please!

also ive posted here b4 about this, andppl say i need a new machine, well, i got alot more space back and i cant geta new machine, so this is my official last try. please help. :unsure::unsure::(

Do you not have the CD's that the game came on?

We don't condone asking for the sending of the .exe files, as it is very close to skirting piracy, which we cant and wont endorse here.

If it is a problem with the ghostrecon.exe file, then a re-install from the factory CD is your best fix.

jeese im soo sry im not a theif :o i just thought that the exe file was corrupt. i didnt know that i couldnt do that im sooo sry.

as for the cd i do have the cd still.

is there any way it could be that the cd was corrupt and i have to buy a new gr?

ps if u think im angy then u should read it this again in a tone where i am apologetic k?