Personal arsenal

Streinger

To be honnest, I haven't checked if there is such topic alreaddy, but just in case there isn't; what kind of weapon do you own, what would you like to own, what's your opinion on ideal weapon for home defence, what kind of weapon have you expirience with so far....

I own HS 2000 9mm, IMHO an exelent piece of hardware..it's light, accurate, reliable, looks great, any accessories are easy to install (laser marker, optical sights), plus it has all the extra features (white flourescent dots on sights for easier aiming in both day and night conditions, cocked/chamberd indicator, multiple safety devices (trigger safety, grip safety, the manual safety), 15 rds clip....it also comes in 40SW, 10mm AUTO and '357 calliber. When I was buying mine, I was actually offered 40SW version (more like being suaded fo an hour to go for 40SW)..but I went for 9mm. The ammo is cheaper and easier to come by, and there's plenty of variants of 9mm PARA that I can use (full metal jacket, hollow point, sub-sonic...plus I can always make a mercury filled tip rounds myself ;) )

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you into Airsoft? or do you just own a rifle?

Nope, just own one. I enjoy ripping cans to pieces on posts 50 yards away and long walks in the park. :):P

We had an electrical post in our front yard that was about 50 er so yards from the garage. So I'd mount next to the post in the garage (that divided our two doors) and take my best shot. :hehe: It's fun. Unfortunaley now I live in town, so I can't even get a good 20+ yard shot. Sheesh

But I could use my pistol. :lol:

Are you into Airsoft?  or do you just own a rifle?

Nope, just own one. I enjoy ripping cans to pieces on posts 50 yards away and long walks in the park. :):P

We had an electrical post in our front yard that was about 50 er so yards from the garage. So I'd mount next to the post in the garage (that divided our two doors) and take my best shot. :hehe: It's fun. Unfortunaley now I live in town, so I can't even get a good 20+ yard shot. Sheesh

But I could use my pistol. :lol:

Have you ever considered playing? I have an MP5 SD5 and a MK23 Socom. I am in the process of putting together a M4 Sopmod. One of the neat things about Airsoft is the ability to customize weaponary. :D

I've got some russain made .177 air rifle that comes with a 5 round horizontal mag and 10x (i think its 10x) scope. I have also got a desert eagle bb gun and 2 other bb guns that are broken - Sig P229 & a Beretta. If i can get a few pics i'll put em up for y'all.

Have you ever considered playing? I have an MP5 SD5 and a MK23 Socom. I am in the process of putting together a M4 Sopmod. One of the neat things about Airsoft is the ability to customize weaponary. :D

How much did those weapons cost necron? im considering buying some more, when i can find the money :wacko:

I have a Syrian Sword, Craftsman Hunting Knife, Airsoft BB gun (sniper), Daisy BB gun (Pistol) and a Girlfriend.

Ruin you seriously have the sniper airsoft??? i have the m16 and the mp5 a3.... would you be willing to trade??? i would give anything for a sniper rifle. :P you just can't find them in ontario anymore. :angry:

ive trained to shoot with a 45 and a 9mm but i dont know id ever trust myself with a pistol. seems too easy to wip out in times of rage :o=:( . i am looking to train in long-range rifling (the gun-school euphamism for sniper training :) ) and will hopefully be a proud owner of a M40A1 (police issue not usmc quantico calibrated) soon.

growin up, i was all about weapons. i joined the cub scouts just so i could get my hands on that pumpmaster 700 bb gun. even with my crazy-glued reticle, i could take out g.i. joe guys from all across the yard! also had a colt replica pistol, a couple actually, a compound bow (beginners weight in pundage) and a legit pistol crossbow that was great at exploding cans of hairspray. when we turned 16, we decided to stock up on all manner of paint guns, pistols all the way to full auto monstrosities, and take out map-to-the-stars guys along hollywood blvd :rolleyes:

now you see why i wouldn't trust myself to a pistol? :blink:

Edited by the.ronin

Have you ever considered playing?  I have an MP5 SD5 and a MK23 Socom.  I am in the process of putting together a M4 Sopmod.   One of the neat things about Airsoft is the ability to customize weaponary. :D

How much did those weapons cost necron? im considering buying some more, when i can find the money :wacko:

They vary in price and my team leader owns a Airsoft dealership. Here is the link to the site:

Valkyrie Air

He is very reasonable on his prices and also does custom work. :D

Remington 870 Express (12 Gauge) , Remington 788 (.243), and a Jennings J-22 (.22LR)

i also have an Airsoft M4A1. i have yet to play in a "real" game but i am buying gear when ever i have the money. im going to try this summer to go to one of the MWRAA events

Edited by DeltaSniper6

Hmmm...Gamo "Delta" Rifle w/4x15 scope (4.5mm pellets), cruddy air pistol, USMC Genuine Ka-Bar, CRKT Point Guard and Mirage, and Kershaw "assisted-opening" (Ken Onion Design), 3 pair of Kali rattan sticks, 4 various wood and steel training knives, Bando Palm Stick, Genuine Burma Kukri, *cough-Kubaties-cough* (sp?), and 3-foot solid oak axe-pick handle! :ph34r:

My objective is to eventually purchase the rifle in my sig... ;)

Edit: For those of you that can't make out the pic, it's a Stoner SR-25.

Edited by Dark Ranger

Ah... here we go again (had a thread like this on the old board). I'll just state what's currently floating around the house right now:

S&W M629 4" .44 Magnum

S&W M49 Bodyguard (Nickel) .38 Special

Ruger SuperBlackhawk 7 1/2" .44 Magnum

Ruger 22/45 5 1/2" Bull .22 LR

Crossman .177 Air Pistol (pump)

Daisy .177 Air Pistol (co2)

Ruger 10/22 .22 LR

Savage 10FM 18" .308 Win

SKS Chinese 7.62x39

Crossman .177 Air Rifle (pump)

Daisy .22 Air Rifle (pump)

Daisy .177 Air Rifle (pump)

S&W M1000 20GA (Didn't know S&W used to make shotguns/rifles? :))

Cherokee break-action 16GA

no name break-action 12GA

Some of the models might be off, but then again, that's off the top of my head.

Edited by RooK

Ruin, Airsoft isn't a "Brand" perse, more a type of weapon. They fire 6mm plastic pellets, not the usual 4.5/177 caliber as the run of the mill bb gun is chambered in.

Myself, I have a MP5A4 Airsoft AEG, a Spring MP5A3, and a Chinese 177 caliber pellet rifle, with a 4x20 Gamo scope (Illuminated reticle).

With the exception of a couple of people, I'm beginning to think I'm the only one with a 'true' arsenal :blink:

Also, I have a couple of Tasco 4x32mm scopes lying around unused, the Savage has a 3-9x40 Simmons and the 10/22 currently sports a BSA reddot. Guess I should mention that I also load/reload my own ammo (sans the shotguns). :unsure: